✨ It was just a text... Right? ✨

I opened the texts to see,

Message deleted
He... Deleted it? Why? Did he not mean it? Did i do something wrong? It's not me. Is it? Thoughts flooded my mind until i realised i was just thinking to much of it. Who care about one silly message, not me. Right? I came to the conclusion to ignore it, even though how much i wanted to return the feelings of that one meaningless text. It was getting late and my eyes felt heavy but i didn't want to sleep, me and Stevie where going to the mall together as a girls day out, she promised to pay as a Sorry for what she had done, I of course gladly excepted. I opened my phone and went onto an app called wattpad another friend of mine recently introduced to me, She had sent me the link to some of the stories on there. I clicked on the first one, the title read; 'I'm in love with an e-girl' Wilbur Soot X Reader. (😏) I read it and it was sooo good 🤩 100% recommend! Eventually i fell asleep though 😴.

—————————————————
Morning

I woke up to my loud roommate, who took it upon herself to pick out my outfit. "Wakee uppp!" she said stretching her words, "Noooooo, five more minutes." i replied turning to face my back to her, "If you come now i'll buy you Maccy-D's and boba!" (once again you can change it) "Finneee- only if I could order what I want!" I spoke with a wide grin on my face, I could hear her sigh, "Fine! Just hurry up, please!" "Okay, okay." Once she had left I dragged myself out of bed to get dressed. After having a shower I got dressed into:

(Sorry if you don't like it, you can always change it to something you prefer)Once I finished getting dressed i did my hair and makeup before meeting Stevie in the kitchen for breakfast, she had made waffles

Once I finished getting dressed i did my hair and makeup before meeting Stevie in the kitchen for breakfast, she had made waffles.(you can change it if you would like) After eating my waffles (Or whatever you chose) I thanked her before washing my plate, after I finished washing my plate we went to her car.
________________________
At the mall
———————————————

Once we arrived at the mall we started to go through the shops picking numerous outfits for the two of us! We also got an array of goods for a sleepover we had planned. Even though we're roommates we feel as though we don't see each other enough so once a month we would have a girl's night! As she picked last time I got to pick the movies, so I decided on picking my favourite genre which was horror! After picking out three movies we paid and left as it had gotten dark during our time at the mall.
*Le time skip*
Once arriving home Stevie set up the DVD player as I prepared the snacks for tonight's movie marathon, once we had completed our set tasks we left too each other's rooms to prepare into more comfortable attire.

Aka a kawaii frog onesie I had brought earlier this day!  Once getting changed I put my hair into a low bun (Sorry if your hair is too short, if so ignore that bit) and I brushed my teeth before meeting with Stevie for our girls night, I posted on...

Aka a kawaii frog onesie I had brought earlier this day! Once getting changed I put my hair into a low bun (Sorry if your hair is too short, if so ignore that bit) and I brushed my teeth before meeting with Stevie for our girls night, I posted on my status that If I don't reply to there messages it would be because I'll be away from my phone the entire night, Stevie did the same.

(Quick a/n The films you guys watch I've already seen, so if you hadn't already watched one of them and enjoy horrors I 100% recommend!)
<Spoiler warning>

The first film we watched was US just by reading the description alone (And maybe watching a Danplan video about it) Not long after the film started Stevie took the case and started to read it out loud but in a whisper,
"While on vacation in Santa Cruz, the Wilson family is attacked by a family of four. They realise that the people attacking them look very much like them." There was silence cut short by the echos of screams coming from the TV, oh... Did I forget to mention? Oh yeah, well Stevie kinda...
Hates horror's...

Authors note :Unedited:
Hey guys, I wanted to get the next chapter out quickly, so I hope you all enjoyed it! I'll be working on the next chapter soon. I actually based the character Stevie off one of my friends, Stevie! :) Well that's all I got for now 😅 Have a wonderful day or night.
Peace out! 😌✌️✨