✨Monster✨

I woke up to see i was still on face time with wilbur, some time during last night i must've fallen asleep. It was kinda cute how he didn't hang up, i thought blushing slightly. I took a quick screenshot, cause i'm definitely not a creep and i went downstairs to grab a can of monster.
*Le time skip*
I walked up to my phone to see wilbur with a can of red bull. I giggled at how predictable he was, that seemed to catch his attention. "Oh, hey!" he said waving at the camera. "Good morning i said, placing my van of monster on the bed side table. My roommate stevie was still asleep as she doesn't need to go work today, and she needs her rest. As wilbur made small talk, causing me two let out laughs i attempted to stay quiet. After a while we decided to stream some minecraft. I joined the dream smp i chugged the rest of my monster. "Hey guy's!" i greeted my viewers in attempt to be quiet, "Sorry if i'm whispering, my roommate Stevie who you've seen a couple of streams ago is asleep and i don't wanna wake her 😅" i said letting out a silent giggle. "Today i'll be building my house with the help of wilbur! As you most of you saw last stream we have got.... a lot of supplies"
"(your username), a lot? That's a understatement 😂" he said between laughs causing me two blush, luckily my face cam wasn't on. After logging on i found wilbur, gathered my materials and began to build a cute simple house in a flower field, not two far away from l'manburg (😭 Rip l'manburg <Also manburg sounds ugly as fudge>) Once i gathered my materials i made a beautiful house that looks like this:

 After logging on i found wilbur, gathered my materials and began to build a cute simple house in a flower field, not two far away from l'manburg (😭 Rip l'manburg <Also manburg sounds ugly as fudge>)  Once i gathered my materials i made a beautif...

(Sorry if you don't like it i thought it looked cute 😬🤠)

With the help of wilbur i created my own never portal nearby my house with a small path towards it leading to the side of my house, we put it quite far away, the reason being it was terribly loud. Once placing all my items into the chests of my new house i ventured into the nether portal to collect items. Once i thought i collected enough i jumped back through the portal to find myself outside of the grass path leading to my house.

===========================
After the stream
=========================

During the stream i got £85 worth of donations! I'm quite proud of myself 😌. I was looking back at the chat from tonight's stream and a lot of it was them shipping me and wilbur, making me blush Fifty shades of red (Lol 😂). I went downstairs and made dinner for stevie and i. After making rice i went onto making the curry.
*Le time skip*
After dinner stevie offered to clean the dishes as she hasn't done anything all day, i thanked her before going to my room to once again call wilbur.

Wilbur <3 ✨🤠

(Y/n) 👀
Hey wilbur!

(a/n)       :Unedited:
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and i hope your all enjoying it so far! I wanted to get this out quick but hopefully the next one will be out by next week <3 Hope you have a wonderful day or night! Peace out 😌✌️✨