✨Confessions and tea✨

Wilbur hugged you tightly, you where laying in bed. (Fully clothed ya weirdos 😌💅) You and Wilbur had recently confessed feelings for each other, you where happy to say the least, Wilbur looked down at you, " hey... where is Stevie anyway?" He questioned while laying his head on your's, you giggled before responding,

Stevie's POV:
"Tea?" Ashlea offered.
I laughed, "Ofcourse sibling." ( idk what to write cause Ashlea is non-binary)
Ashlea poured me a cup of tea before handing it to me, "How's (Y/N) been? I've not seen they since school." They asked. I giggled, "They've got a boyfriend ~' I sung, 'Butt- it not official,... yet😏" Ashlea was quick to ask, "Do I know them??" They sipped there tea, awaiting a reply. "His name is Will Gold, but we call him Wilbur." We drank more tea and converstated throughout the night, it was nice catching up with my twin. Maybe we should arrange for them to come round for a sleepover, (Y/N)'s birthday is coming up... we could throw a party! I smiled, getting caught up in my thoughts.

Wilbur's POV:
We did the no-no!
(Jk lol)

Wilbur's POV:
They laid sleeping peaceful in my arms, I'm so glad I finally confessed. I've been meaning to tell them for months, the aching in my heart finally gone, I feel as if a weight had been lifted of my shoulders. I held them tightly, afraid I would wake up and they'd be... missing.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I woke up to my phone ringing, i looked up to see my handsome boyfriend sleeping peacefully, I struggled out of my boyfriends grasp and opened my phone.

5 missed calls from Schlatt
34 unopened messages from Schlatt
1 unopened message from Stevie

'What the hell?' I thought tiredly, while unlocking my phone to read the messages.

:unedited:
/Authors note/
Hey sorry this chapter is short, btw Ashlea is non-binary and both them and Stevie are based of my friends in real life! (They are twins irl too!)  Sorry for the short chapter!!
Hope your all having a wonderful day or night
Peace out 😌✌️
357 words