✨K I S S I N G ✨

"Dont you think you've had enough to drink?" He chuckles softly.
He had a laugh that could make any girl smile, i hadn't noticed myself staring into his dark chocolatey brown eyes. It was like I was stuck in a trance, I just couldn't look away. A few moments later Wilbur got himself and me a glass of water, putting ice-cubes in mine. I sluggishly thanked him and took a sip of my drink, i gave him a bright smile and yawned, it was quite late and I knew I would regret it later if I let him leave,

"Hey... will?"
"Yeah?"
"It's late so... Would you like to stay the night?, you don't have to, you see, it's  really late- and!"
"That would be nice."
He replied with his signature smile.
Once Wilbur had finished his drink I took his hand, leading him to my room. "I-I can sleep on the couch" he said pointing towards the couch with his spare hand. I opened the door shaking my head. "It's only weird if you make it weird," I said with a giggle, turning around and giving him a wink. He blushed madly, at a loss for words. Once i entered my room I jumped onto the bed as Wilbur went to lay next to me, he just stared at the ceiling causing me to laugh like a mad-man, he gave me a confused look.
"You look as if you've never slept with a woman" I laughed, unknowing the way I worded it sounded much, much worst in his head. I gave him a kiss on the cheek as a thanks before drifting off into a deep sleep.

Wilbur's POV: (Bet you didn't expect that, yeah!)

I looked into her deep (Y/Ec) eyes, she leaned in close, was she going to kiss me? My heart skipped a beat, it felt as if time around me stopped, before she gave me a quick peck on the cheek, I don't know why but... I felt disappointed. I looked down at her now sleeping face. "Goodnight, my (Y/n)." I whisper before slowing drifting to sleep.

Authors note                  :Unedited:

Hey guys sorry if this chapter is short, I hope your all doing well! I wanna say thanks to everyone who's read it so far, and thanks to all the supportive comments! I really appreciate, Hope you all have an awesome day or night!
Peace out 😌✌️✨