⋆͛ 06 ⋆͛

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
• ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅᴀʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIX• ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅᴀʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

When Aylin arrives at work and walks into the living room, she's shocked to see Jin playing cars with Seokju and Hyojin. What confuses her even more, is that it's 8:32 am and Jin was usually getting ready to leave around this time.

"Mr. Kim?" She calls and he turns his head.

"Miss Mori?" He questions, standing up.

"Hi, Lin!" Seokju greets and she waves at him and Hyojin with a loving smile.

"It's late, sir," Aylin informs her boss when he reaches her. "Shouldn't you be ready by now?"

"You didn't get my message?"

"What message?" She asks, eyebrows furrowed.

"I told you not to come in today since I called off work," Jin tells her. "I thought about what you told me a few days ago when Hyojin was sick. I want to be able to spend more time with my children. They won't be little forever."

A warm smile crawls onto Aylin's lips, "Well, I'm glad," She looks at the kids then back at Jin. "I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yes."

"No!" Seokju whines and Jin turns to look at him.

"What do you mean 'no'?"

Seokju drops his toy car and gets up, jogging over to stand beside his nanny. He grabs her hand and looks up at his father.

"Can't she come with us?"

"Um," Aylin chuckles awkwardly. "Ju, I don't think–"

He turns to her with a pair of puppy eyes, "Please, Lin?" Then he looks at his father again. "Please?"

Jin stares at his child for a few seconds before raising his head, making eye contact with Aylin.

"If Miss Mori would like to join us..." He says, catching her by surprise.

"Yay!" Seokju jumps up and down and Aylin chuckles. "Can you join us, pweeeeeease?" He begs.

Aylin giggles, setting her hands on the kid's shoulders so he could stop. He halts, staring up at her with big eyes.

"Sure I will."

Seokju shrieks excitedly and hugs her legs. Aylin laughs, messing up his hair.

"Well, it's too early and the other two kiddos are still asleep, so we'll start the day at around eleven. Sound good?" Jin asks.

"Sounds good. I'll play with Seokju and Hyojin in the meantime." Aylin tells him and he nods.

Seokju takes Aylin's hand again and pulls her further into the living room. She follows, sitting down on the floor where Hyojin was.