⋆͛ 07 ⋆͛

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVEN
• sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SEVEN• sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Aylin arrives home from her outing with a couple of friends. She unlocks the door to the apartment, pushes it open, and steps in, closing and locking the door behind her. Aylin moves over to the counter and sets her bag down, fingers searching for the light switch.

When she flips on the kitchen lights, Aylin hears the string on the lamp in the living room being pulled. Startled, she immediately turns around to see who the hell was in the living room. And to her surprise...

"Hi, roomie!" Yumi shouts ecstatically.

Her roommate sits back on the couch, a black brace wrapped around her left leg from her ankle up to her mid-thigh. There were also crutches resting on the couch's arm.

"Oh my God, you're home early!" Aylin yells happily. She runs over to her friend and leans down to hug her. Yumi chuckles in pain and Aylin pulls away. "And you have a broken leg?!"

"It's a long story."

"One that can wait. Right now I just want to hug you!" Aylin wraps her arms around her roommate again. "I missed you so much!"

Yumi smiles warmly, "I missed you too, Lin."

"So how the hell did you break your entire fucking leg?" Aylin chuckles, setting down the mug filled with hot chocolate in front of Yumi. She pulls it closer to herself.

"Long story short, we went skiing, I was with my cousin on that chair lift thingy, was super excited to jump off, but I jumped off too soon, and since it was pretty high up, I fell and tore my ACL."

Aylin hisses in pain, "Holy shit, that must've hurt."

"I screamed really loud and cried like a baby, so yes, it did indeed."

"How long until it heals?"

"Doctor said nine months, maybe seven if I go to physical therapy like I'm supposed to."

Aylin raises her eyebrows in shock, "Nine months?!"

"Or seven."

"Yumi, I don't want to sound insensitive since I know you're in pain and all, but what about nannying the kids?" Aylin mentions.