⋆͛ 11 ⋆͛

..═══════════════
CHAPTER ELEVEN
ʜɪs ʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs, ɪ ᴡᴀɴ... •

╚═══════════════

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Aylin's fingers wrap around the edge of the kitchen table for support as the other one pulls at Jimin's blonde locks. She throws her head back, back arching off the cold counter as his tongue works quicker.

"Mm," Aylin moans quietly, biting down on her lip. "Fuck."

The cellphone beside her begins to ring and she grabs it, the name 'Mr. Kim' at the top of the screen.

"Oh fuck, stop." She speaks breathlessly, looking down at Jimin who pulls away to look up at her.

"You can answer the phone with me here." He responds before diving his head back in between her thighs.

Aylin moans loudly and nervously answers the call, "Hello?"

But the phone keeps ringing. And that's when she opens her tired eyes and realizes the thing ringing was her alarm and that it was all a dream... thank. God.

Aylin groans and leans over to turn it off. She rubs her eyes and looks up at the ceiling, frowning.

"I know I miss sex, but you didn't have to make me dream I'd be doing it with my ex."

She stays quiet for a second or two before groaning out in complaint, kicking her arms and legs up and down on the bed angrily.

After quickly getting ready, she heads out, and when she arrives at the Kim mansion, the two small boys run to greet her.

"Hi," She chuckles when they hug her legs and she ruffles the hair on top of their heads. "What's going on?"

"It's our father's birthday," Seokju mentions, pulling away and looking up at his nanny. "Can you help us make him breakfast?"

"He's still here?" Aylin questions, checking her watch.

"He's running late and just got in the shower."

"Then we must hurry!" Aylin says with enthusiasm to excite the kids, and they giggle. "To the kitchen!"

The three scramble into the kitchen, agreeing to make him pancakes and eggs. Aylin grabs the ingredients and items needed from the high places while the kids do the same from the lower areas.

"Let's do this!" Squeals Seokju with a toothy grin.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone shouts in unison when Jin walks into the kitchen.

He's clearly taken aback when he sees his family and Aylin gathered around the island table, his eyes widening as he laughs with surprise.

Jiseok, Seokju, and Heejin run up to him, smothering him with big hugs and kisses. Aylin grins as she watches the scene, Hyojin resting on her hip while giggling. When the three finish, Jin gets back up and walks over to Aylin.