⋆͛ 16 ⋆͛

..═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
ʏᴏᴜʀs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIXTEEN• ʏᴏᴜʀs •

╚═══════════════..

"That's it? That's your outfit?" Yumi questions, eyeing Aylin up and down as she munches chips on her friend's bed.

"Yumi, what's wrong with it?" She chuckles, staring at herself in the full-body mirror. Aylin had on a brown corset top paired with a short plaid pencil skirt that has a slit on her left leg. "I think it's cute."

"No, it is. It's really cute... and sexy," Yumi purses her lips. "I don think food is the only thing Jin will be eating tonight," Aylin gasps out a "Yumi!" before chuckling. "I'm just saying!"

Aylin rolls her eyes playfully and walks over to her jewelry box.

"Where are you two going anyway?"

"We're having dinner at his house. He wanted something more intimate." She answers, finishing up with her earrings.

"Super cute," Yumi says in a sing-songy tone. "He's definitely expecting to get some tonight."

"Depending on how it goes, he will," Aylin replies daringly, receiving a mischievous smirk from her roommate. "I'm gonna go now.

"Don't forget condoms."

"I'm sure he's got some."

"With the number of kids he has at his young age?" Yumi scoffs. "Yeah, no. I don't think he even knows condoms exist."

Aylin chuckles and shakes her head. She grabs her purse then goes to kiss her friend goodbye.

"See you tomorrow." Yumi waves, already knowing her friend won't come home tonight.

• • • •

When Jin opens the front door, his eyes widen as he looks at Aylin from head to toe. He swallows thickly, focusing back on her eyes and trying to avoid her cleavage. He wasn't used to seeing her dress like this.

"Wow," Is all he can gather. "You look–"

"Your facial expression has said enough," Aylin confidently interrupts with a coy smile on her lips. She pushes herself forward and captures his lips with hers. "You look good too."

Jin smiles, pulling her into the house, "Come on."

He leads Aylin into the large dining room where the lights are dimmed, candles on the table are lit, and a pair of glasses on the table hold red wine.