Chapter 8: Where we started and where we are now

Content warning: sexual themes. This is not smut, but it's all a lead-up to their implied first time.

"I'm just saying, it makes sense! If the entirety of the pants got soaked, it would look like the pants were just dark and that they didn't get soaked at all. It would be better than having a pee-looking stain."

"So you'd sit through the entire tea ceremony with drenched pants, pretending that your pants were dry, just because they'd look dry?" Min-hee giggled, wrapping his arm further around Woo-bin's torso, further snuggling his head into his boyfriend's shoulder.

The two were lying in Woo-bin's bed, and this time they were home alone. It was only a couple of days after the hilarious evening at the Seo household, and tonight Woo-bin's parents actually did have a thing. In Busan, actually, so they'd be gone a couple of days. What was said thing? Woo-bin did not want to think about it. It was Valentine's Day, after all, so the two of them weren't the only ones who wanted to spend some time together. The two boys decided to sleep at Woo-bin's place since he had a (much) bigger bed than Min-hee.

Their idea of a Valentine's so far was very calm. The two of them saw a movie in the cinema, ate dinner together at a cheaper Italian restaurant, and exchanged presents. Woo-bin got Min-hee a ring that made Min-hee's face go red, and Min-hee got Woo-bin a comic book he'd been wanting to read for a while. And now they were just lying in Woo-bin's bed, talking and giggling about this and that.

"When you're 6, that logic makes sense," Woo-bin chuckled, turning his head to face Min-hee.

Min-hee turned his head as well, smiling gently at his sweet boyfriend. Woo-bin also couldn't help but smile. The way Min-hee was looking right now made his heart beat faster. Just looking at his eyes, his neck, his cheeks, his jaw, his hands, the way he was lying, everything about him just made Woo-bin's brain feel like it was melting.

Min-hee giggled softly, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Woo-bin softly caressed Min-hee's face with his thumb, "I keep wanting to get closer to you."

Min-hee let out a little smirk, "Well... do you wanna play?"

Woo-bin's eyebrows furrowed as he let out a chuckle, "Play what?"

Min-hee raised his eyebrow and winked at his boyfriend. Woo-bin still didn't understand. So Min-hee sat up, crawled out of Woo-bin's embrace, dug around in his backpack, and pulled out the very last thing Woo-bin was expecting. A goddamn. Box. Of condoms.

Min-hee threw the box for Woo-bin to catch before crawling back onto the bed and sitting cross-legged in front of him. Woo-bin's eyes turned into saucers, instantly sitting up, "Whoa, Jesus, Min-hee."

"What? We've been together 9 months now, is it dangerous to ask?" Min-hee chuckled.

Woo-bin blushed, "Where did you even get these?"

Min-hee raised his eyebrow, grinning, "The sexual education lady that came by last semester."

Woo-bin remembered that day; learning way too much about straight sex (to his liking, at least) and not at all anything about gay sex. He then thought about the singular condom somewhere in the bottom of his bag that was probably lying awkwardly mixed with old papers. "Oh yeah."

"Also, that was a blatant lie, I bought them at a convenience store. If you're still carrying the ones you got back then, it's probably expired or worn out, throw it out."

"You bought them? Why'd you bring them?" Woo-bin laughed.

Min-hee crawled to inch up closer, nuzzling their noses together. He smiled, looking very entrancingly into Woo-bin's eyes, "Because I want to get closer to you too. And it's Valentine's Day, so..."