Chapter 13: Kim Tae-young from Class 7

A/N: Connected to Chapter 28 of The hideout I need.

Today was the day.

Once again, Woo-bin barely slept. Now for more reasons than one. After jolting awake at 4:52 he decided to give up and just get up. The realization that he was gonna post the video of Hyeong-jun and Tae-young made him throw up again once he got out of bed. He never knew he had such a weak stomach — or that it was connected so greatly to his conscience.

He published the video on the school's Facebook community at 5:30, hours before he even left for school. The traction on the post was quite slow. After five minutes, it seemed that nobody had seen it yet. A momentary feeling of relief washed over him. He considered deleting the post immediately but remembered something Han Min-ki told him.

"That post needs to be up for 24 hours," Min-ki raised an eyebrow as they made the deal, "I've deleted the video but that doesn't mean I've forgotten what I know about Min-hee. If you chicken out or delete the post earlier, I won't let it go easily."

Woo-bin shuddered remembering that. The threat was so vague, but he didn't dare do anything to cross Min-ki. Min-hee's safety was the whole reason for this shitshow.

As the time hit around 6 AM, the post was quickly starting to gain attention. And as more and more people woke up for the day, more people were commenting and reacting to the post. The comments weren't good.

Hyeong-jun became the talk of the town in the school halls. As everyone went to class, everybody knew of Song Hyeong-jun from Class 7. That he was gay. On his way to his classroom, Woo-bin managed to see Min-hee in the hall. He didn't acknowledge him at all and he still wasn't wearing the bracelet.

Min-hee must've told Seong-min about everything because he was giving Woo-bin the silent treatment. He glared at him and turned away as Woo-bin sat down. He didn't blame him though. After what Seong-hoon had to go through, he probably wouldn't want to associate with people who force others out of the closet.

School hadn't even started yet, but Woo-bin wanted to go home more than anything. All he could do was sit still in his chair and wait for the first class to start.

It felt so familiar. Just sitting with his headphones in and closing his eyes, all as a way to avoid people. Only this time, nobody was bullying him. Why did this somehow feel worse, though? Knowing from personal experience what Hyeong-jun was about to go through, he realized that he was no better than the kids who bullied him in middle school. He might've even been worse.

However, his thoughts were interrupted by a hand angrily slamming on his desk.

"Seo Woo-bin!" Someone yelled, startling everyone in the room. Woo-bin immediately recognized him and he felt his heart drop. Hyeong-jun's best friend and the only one who knew that Hyeong-jun was gay. He had never seen Tae-young look so angry.

"Who... what do you want?" Woo-bin was startled, taking out his headphones. He asked this despite knowing who he was and what he wanted.

"Don't play games, come with me."

Seriously? Woo-bin scoffed but ultimately followed Tae-young out of the classroom and into an empty one. However, the moment he stepped in, he felt worse.

This was the place it all began. The music room with the dusty piano and the untuned acoustic guitars. The place he met the best person he had ever met. He even dared to call Min-hee the love of his life. God, he'd give anything right now to go back to then.  And now he was here with Kim Tae-young, who was probably about to murder him. He let out a quiet sigh. What a fucking joke.