Chapter 3: [GOSSIP] 3rd-year student exposed as gay!

On a regular mid-April day, Woo-bin walked into the school, the hallways crowded with kids looking at their phones in groups. Woo-bin wondered if they were all murmuring about some stupid rumor as they tended to do once a week. Something about a kid getting someone pregnant, or anything like that. Stuff that wasn't that unusual. However, he could tell the mood was different than the standard atmosphere of gossip. The feeling of the school halls seemed so familiar, yet he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

But he knew it was bad. He could just feel it. Something terrible had happened.

Woo-bin walked further into the school, down the halls towards his classroom. But he suddenly came to a halt as he saw a boy fly past him and crash into a locker.

"Where do you think you're going, faggot?" another boy smirked as he walked closer.

Woo-bin's eyes widened. Fuck. Did they find his secret out again? God, he wouldn't be able to handle all of this again. How could they have found out? He was so thorough in keeping it a secret. But Woo-bin snapped himself out of his paranoia as he looked at one of his seniors, some 3rd-year, clutching his leg as he slowly raised himself from the ground. He must've been in a lot of pain after slamming straight into that locker.

"Please stop..." the boy painfully pleaded as he barely dared to look up.

"Ahn Seong-hoon, why should I stop? I thought you liked getting punished by guys, isn't that your thing?" another boy laughed as he inched up closer to him.

"Just leave me alone!" Seong-hoon tried pushing the bully but sadly wasn't strong enough. He ended up being pushed back against the locker, slowly sliding down towards the floor again. He was bleeding a lot from his face.

"Gay people disgust me, you know. I can't believe you thought you could confess to Min-sung and that it would actually work," the bully laughed mockingly, "You've gotta be the most delusional guy I've met."

Woo-bin's mouth fell slightly open at the sight of what he was looking at. He really wanted to help that senior in front of him. But looking at all the boys surrounding Seong-hoon, he knew it wouldn't end well.

So he did the thing he didn't want to do. He walked away without saying a single word.

***

Other than the drama surrounding that third-year student, the school day was somewhat average. He didn't really hear more about the senior, so he just tried not to think too much about it. It might've been selfish, but he didn't want to be visually reminded of the very thing that happened to him in the past. So he tried to distract himself. Seong-min had to go somewhere during lunch, so Woo-bin just relaxed in the classroom, watching a YouTube video while eating.

As the final class ended, Woo-bin let out a little sigh, releasing all the school energy that had been pent up in him. But it was over, so he was free to go! And then his face lit up. He was gonna see Min-hee again.

The two of them had spent a bit of time together after school in the music room a couple of times now. Min-hee's schedule was quite tight seeing as he was a trainee, so whenever he had some free time, he surprisingly enjoyed just staying in the music room still practicing. He really must've loved singing. With other people as well. So when he asked Woo-bin for his number so they could practice together in Min-hee's free time, Woo-bin was starstruck. He was very excited.

"Ah, school's over!" Woo-bin stretched out his arms, wearing a somewhat content smile. He completely forgot about the whole outing incident for a moment. He looked over at Seong-min who hadn't responded yet. Or even made a single sound. Come to think of it, he'd been quite quiet all day. Woo-bin's face softened, "Seong-min?"