Chapter 33: Occasionally jealousy is fun.

Ji XiaoYu froze for a moment, suddenly luck brought wisdom and he realized what Cheng YuTang had been doing during the video call. For a moment, he felt shy and panicked and he incoherently said, "Cheng Zong, I-I suddenly have a stomach ache. I want to go to the bathroom, good night!"

Without waiting for Cheng YuTang to reply, he scrambled to close the video call and then turned off the phone.

Ah, ah, ah, ah! Why did that happen?! Ji XiaoYu didn't go to the bathroom, he just rolled around on the bed covering his hot face, why was Cheng Zong doing that kind of thing with me?! That's outrageous! What does he think of me?!

But what's even weirder is that I got excited along with him! Why didn't I think he was disgusting, but instead I actually liked it a little bit?!

Ji XiaoYu brought the little white egg up to his eyes and said while blushing, "What should I do, my child? What should I do? Daddy's going to die! Why do you think the president would do that? Does he know that Daddy likes men, so he deliberately seduced me? Ah, ah, ah, ah, that's just so horrible! What am I supposed to say when I see him tomorrow? Should I scold him or just beat him up?

"No way, can't hit him or Daddy's job won't be guaranteed. I just got promoted and I won't get the pay raise paid until next month too! If this job is lost, Daddy's going to become a pauper again!

"I said that I didn't drink, but he still didn't believe it. I think he's the one who got drunk, right? Otherwise, how could he have done such a ridiculous thing! My child, say if I'm right?"

The little white egg flashed slightly, as if responding to his question.

Ji XiaoYu said indignantly, "That's right, he must have been drunk! Maybe after a night's sleep, he won't remember anything tomorrow. Hmm, what's that saying? Only let yourself light the fire, don't let anyone else light their lamp!

"Ay, whatever, for the sake of his contribution to my promotion, this time I won't bother with him. But next time, next time, I won't spare him!"

After a night of sleeping on these messy thoughts, Ji XiaoYu woke up on Saturday and his mind began to tangle up again.

Will Cheng YuTang go to the company to work overtime today? Am I on standby at the company or do I just wait at home at his disposal? About what happened last night, what is he going to say?

After thinking for a while, he realized that he hadn't turned his phone on yet and, after hesitating for a long time, he finally turned it on.

As soon as it started up, a lot of notifications poured in. There were a bunch of WeChat messages and also over ten missed calls, some from last night, some from this morning, all from the same person – "YuTang".

Remembering how he had called that name last night, Ji XiaoYu's heart started to beat abnormally again. After a while, he opened the WeChat messages.

'Ji XiaoYu, did I scare you just now? I'm sorry, I went overboard, I apologize.'

'I didn't mean to desecrate you so casually. It was a moment when I really couldn't help myself. And I just did that.'

'There's something I've been trying to tell you, but I've been worried over how you would handle it, but I think it's time to tell you.'

'Did you already go to sleep? Alright, it's late, sleep first and the rest can be said tomorrow. Good night.'

'Good morning, are you awake? If you don't want to answer my calls, then come over to the villa, okay? Let's talk face to face.'

'I'll be waiting for you at home all day today. If you don't come, I'll go to HongLe Garden to find you. It's useless to hide. Don't run away.'

Ji XiaoYu spent a long time looking at this screen, unsure what Cheng YuTang meant about finally talking and what he meant by apologizing and then threatening. Finally, he checked the time and saw it was late, so he grit his teeth and cried in his heart, I'll go then, I'll go, who's afraid of who!