Chapter 64

What's wrong with being fat? It's not like he ate your family's rice.

Ten days after that chaos, at noon on March 9th, the Cheng family, who had always kept a low profile, set up 100 tables at HongSheng's five-star hotel, HongJing, and officially invited family and friends, plus famous celebrities and the major media representation of the capital, to the introduction of the Cheng family's male daughter-in-law, Ji XiaoYu. Also, they would introduce the love product child who, through some kind of secret high-end technology that would be difficult for outsiders to replicate, was born of Cheng YuTang and Ji XiaoYu – Cheng PaoPao.

Therefore, this is a wedding feast for a gay couple and also celebration of the first time the two husbands' precious baby son would meet the public.

It had just been a rumor before and all the people who had heard about it had just talked about it privately, but now the Cheng family was properly putting it all on the table so the meaning would take on seriousness.

This news was like a ground-blasting land mine, shaking the entire upper circle of the capital. Those who were qualified to eat at the banquet flocked in, struggling to enter, and the one hundred tables couldn't seat them all, so they could only add eight more tables.

Most people had the same thought in mind before they arrived: what was the secret, exclusive, high-end technology? It was said so mysteriously but it must have been Cheng YuTang secretly taking a wife on the side. The Cheng family had a huge business company that they couldn't give up because of a man, so they had to have made the best of the situation. In the end, this was the best way to do it – to whitewash over the situation and preserve their reptuation. So, many of the people sympathized with the male daughter-in-law before arriving at the banquet, having to rank lower than the woman and having to raise the son of someone else as his own with a smile on their face.

But then again, it was quite rare for gay people to get to this step. The Cheng family had such a good reputation and was opening this up to the world in such a high-profile why. It could be said they were doing this to give face to the male daughter-in-law, so even if some aspects were unsatisfactory and he'd have to suffer a few grievances, this would make his life worth it.

After the event began at 11:30am, everyone couldn't focus on all the scents and sights of the feast, they were all looking forward to the appearance of the Cheng husbands and Cheng PaoPao.

At noon sharp, a table of guests close to the aisle whispered, "They're coming, they're coming!"

The guests' spirits trembled in anticipation and they all stretched their necks and looked towards the stage.

The man walking in front was over 30, wearing a pair of frameless glasses, refined and elegant, suave and dignified; he was the current head of the HongSheng Group, Cheng YuTang.

In his left hand, Cheng YuTang was holding a six-month-old little baby who was as fair as a jade carving and with his right hand, he held the hand of a young man in his early 20s, with phoenix eyes and red lips, who was beautiful, vivid, and lively.

The two adults and the child were wearing the same custom-made style from the hands of a famous designer and they were pleasing to the eye as they stood together.

The mood of the guests could be called complicated, they didn't know if they were disappointed or surprised, because anyone who wasn't blind could see it, the little baby looked like both Cheng YuTang and like Ji XiaoYu, a combination of the couple in one person.

Under a thousand watchful eyes, Cheng YuTang stood in front of the microphone and succinctly and with incredible solemnness introduced Ji XiaoYu and Cheng PaoPao. At the end, the two husbands exchanged a kiss with a sort of tacit understanding and intimacy and then together they kissed the chubby little face of Cheng PaoPao.