Chapter 65: The days flowed by like running water.

On the first day home, they took a vacation day. On the second day, Cheng YuTang drove himself to the company to work.

He and Ji XiaoYu discussed whether to hire a babysitter for help and Ji XiaoYu had thought about it and then given up. Cheng PaoPao wasn't stable enough right now. Hiring someone for housekeeping or cooking or some short-term babysitting would be okay, but there might be a problem if he had close contact with an outsider for an extended period of time. If he one day accidentally changed forms, it would be troublesome.

Maybe it was because he had inherited excellent genes plus his nutrition was sufficient, but although Cheng PaoPao was young, his ability to keep his form was very good. It was only when he was greatly stimulated that he would change form into fat little chick. It had already been almost half a month since he had transformed in the store that day and he had only changed back twice.

The first time was the day of the Lantern Festival. In the middle of the night, someone on the old street outside had, despite the ban on fireworks, secretly set of firecrackers, the 10,000 bang type, which woke up the entire street. The two husbands had also been woken up and, in the dark, they had heard a cry of "cheep cheep cheep" in the room.

Cheng YuTang had immediately turned on the bedside lamp and seen that the fat baby in the crib was gone. Instead, there had been a fat little chick, head buried in the quilt, his little butt stuck outside, the chick's entire body shivering.

Later, the two husbands had taken turns holding the frightened fat little chick and it had taken a good amount of time to soothe him before Cheng PaoPao changed back to human form.

The second time was halfway back on a private jet yesterday. When the plane had left the ground and risen straight into the sky, Cheng PaoPao had been sticking to the window in excitement, yelling "wow," and when he transformed, the sound had changed instead into "cheep cheep cheep."

Fortunately, there had only been the family of three in the cabin, the two flight attendants had been preparing lunch in the kitchen and hadn't seen this sight.

Although the probability of Cheng PaoPao suddenly transforming was small, it wasn't completely impossible. To be on the safe side, the two husbands didn't hire a nanny.

Without hiring someone, then he would be taking care of Cheng PaoPao alone. Fortunately, in the capital, he had practiced for nearly half a month, so Ji XiaoYu had figured it out, feeding milk powder, changing diapers, bathing, whatever. Also, although Cheng PaoPao was naughty, he was a strong, upbeat, healthy boy and he was pretty self-reliant. Just by giving him a bunch of toys, he would play on his own for a long time and didn't need to be watched constantly, so even though Ji XiaoYu had ErBao, he could handle it alone.

A few days later in the afternoon, Cheng YuTang was holding a very important meeting in one of HongSheng's large conference rooms.

One party for the meeting was HongSheng, the other was the new Far East Regional Executive Director of a Fortune 500 company in the United States, a 30-year-old mixed-race beauty named Lin Anna, who was a quarter of Chinese. She was cool and capable, single, and was more fluent in Mandarin than many Chinese.

Previously, high-level representatives from the two sides had held several consultations and negotiations and finally today, the big BOSS had finally come forward to reach a consensus and finalize the rules for cooperation.

At the end of the meeting, Lin Anna didn't immediately get up and leave. She took a gentle sip of coffee, and then, in a change from her savvy decisiveness from the meeting, brushed back the hair on the side of her face with a seductive sigh as she smiled and said, "I've heard of HongSheng's Cheng Zong is refined and elegant on the outside, but that your methods are actually strong and terrifying. This is, as they say, seeing is believing. I haven't met such a suitable opponent in years."