Birthday

"Today's Taetae's birthday"Taehyung sang in his head and thought what his daddy has planned for his birthday. Je was so happy. Maybe his daddy will buy him pretty dress or it could be a toy or coloring books?

Taehyung ran downstairs after he got ready for the day.

"Daddy"Taehyung called when he spotted his daddy in the kitchen.

"Hey baby"Jungkook said.

"Daddy do you remembwer wat ish today? "Taehyung asked happily hoping his daddy would remember.

"Toady's Jinie and Namjoonies marriage anniversary and they have invited us. "
Jungkook smiled while flipping the last pancake.

"Oh"Taehyung said sadly.

"Now get yourself together little one. They will party all day so we have to reach as quick as possible. "
Jungkook said.

"Otay"

After having their breakfast they got ready for the party.

When they reached there everyone got busy playing games upstairs. While Taehyung just sat there quietly. Seems like no one remembers his birthday.

"Daddy wanna go peepee"
Taehyung said.

"Ok bun go downstairs "

Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung saw there was no one and it was a bit dark. But still he walked forward. Then something caught his eyes. A strawberry cake. His favorite.

He went towards it and picked up a sliced strawberry from the cake. Its so sweet and tasty. He kept eating how many he can. When he was about to pick the last strawbarry.The lights turned on.

"Baby you ruined the surprise". Tears welled up in Taehyung surprise.

"You fogwot Taetaes birthday now will you scold Taetae"Taehyung sniffles

"You ruined your own surprise. Jungkook came forward and hugged his baby tighly.

Everybody satrted singing the happy birthday song. Taehyung got a lot of gifts. He was so happy.

Then Jungkook kneeled down in front of him.

"Not gonna give a long speech. *chuckles*Baby I love you sooo much.. You are the light of my life. Will you stay with me till the reat of your life? Will you marry me.? "
Jungkook said opening a velvety box showing a pretty ring.

"My siwwy (silly) daddy. Taetae wuvs you too so he will marry you but you have to gimmi a lot of candys. "Taahyung said holding out his hand for Jungkook to put on the ring.

Jungkook chuckled and slide the ring in Taehyungs finger.

Then he hugged his fiance and kissed him passionately.

Everybody cheered for them.

-----------------------------------------------

Love you guys and i need requests.<(-︿-)>