icky

Taehyung woke up whining. Wanting his daddy. He was feeling pain in his stomach.

After some whinning and whimpering when Jungkook didn't came he started crying. Then Jungkook came.

Picking his baby in his arms Jungkook sat on the bed.

"Baby whats wrong.? "
Jungkook asked

"Feeling icky"

"Where baby? "

"T-Tummy"

Taehyung then hide his face in his daddy's chest.

"I told you to not eat that much candy but who listens to me? "

Taehyung again whined.

Jungkook  picked him up and carried Taehyung downstairs.

"I will make some soup. Which you will eat like a good boy. Right angel? "

Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook had to struggle a lot cuz Taehyung denied to sat on the chair or couch. So, Jungkook was still carrying him.But Taehyung is not heavy at all. Jungkook is a muscle pig. Who can carry 43196764 persons at a time.

After preparing the soup Jungkook fed Taehyung then made Taehyung drink the medicine which Jungkook personal doctor gave him and Jungkook always have two bottles of that medicine cuz Taehyung gets stomach ache a lot.

After making sure Taehyung had swallowed the medicine he ate two eggs.

"Daddy plz cuddle with Taetae"

Taehyung asked showing his puppy eyes.

Jungkook cooed at his cuteness.

"You don't have to say plz or show these puppy eyes. Daddy has whole day for you. "

Then they cuddled on the couch whole day watching Finding nemo for the 3494649464th time