Plushie

Taehyung and Jungkook were cuddling on the couch peacefully. Watching frozen for the 2822876th time. Then they got distracted by Jungkook phone ringing indicating someone is calling him. He saw the caller ID.

"Yoongi hyung"

Jungkook picked up the call.

"Hello hyung"-jk

" Hey kook, Jimin wants to meet Tae so i was wondering if we could come over. "-yoongi

" Sure. Tae was also wanting to meet Jimin yesterday. "-Jk.

" Ok then we will be there in 30mins"-yoongi

"Ok.Bye hyung".

Then he hung up.

" Baby minie is coming over go clean your room up or they will think taetae is a bad boy. "

Taehyung gasped dramatically.

"But taetae is  a good boy" Taehyung said with a pout which Jungkook kissed away.

"Yes i know that but minie doesn't so, you have to show him right? "

Taehyung nodded and ran to his room.

After some times There was a knock on the door. Taehyung ran to open the door. The moment he saw Jimin he hugged Jimin tightly.

Then the two littles ran to there room ignoring the two males who were still at the door.

They chuckled and started talking about random things.

On the other side the two littles were throwing  a tea party for Taeahyungs plushies. They were happy until Jimin picked up Bogo (taehyungs bear plushie)

Which Taehyung loved very much after his Bunny and Tiger plushie.

He looked at the plushie time to time that was in Jimins hand. Wanting to snatch that from him. But he remembered his daddy's words "sharing is caring".

So he thought the plushie will be his the moment Jimin will go back his home. So didn't pay that much attention anymore.

" Baby come downstairs lets go home."Yoongi yelled for Jimin

Teahyung noticed Jimin running downstairs clutching the plushie.

Taehyung frowned. Trying to remenber if that was even his? But he remembered Jimin didn't bought any plushie with himself. Tears brimmed in Taehyungs eyes.

He went downstairs.

"Baby put that on the couch its taetae's right? "

Taehyung heared Yoongi saying.

But Jimin didn't let go.

"Hyung its alright i will buy Taehyung more. Let him take that" Jungkook said.

Taehyung was hiding behind a wall. A tear slipped from his eye.

Yoongi urging Jimin to give that back. Jungkook uring to take that with them.

At last they left with the plushie. And Taehyung stood there sobbing. Jungkook noticed him and asked "Baby whats wrong? " Jungkook asked hugging him

"Minie took T-Taetae's plu-ushie and you l-let him. " Taehyung said angry. But still looking cute.

"Baby i will buy you more. "

" But that was special t-to t-taetae?"Taehyung said crying even more.

Jungkook thought if he don't buy it now Teahyung won't sleep at night. So he took Taehyung to the plushie shop and told him to pick the plushie he wants.

Taehyung picked a bear plushie that looked a lot like the previous one. while pearl like tears kept falling from his eyes. Taehyung clutched that to his chest while hiccuping .

Jungkook payed the bill and hugged his baby rubbing Teahyungs back.

"Daddy loves you baby " Jungkook said kissing his tear stained cheeks then wiping them after.

"Taetae loves daddy too" Tehyung said cutely.

While the car ride Jungkook could hear Taehyung baby talking to his new bear . Than he realized he had fallen alseep while talking to his new bear.

"My baby is soo cute"  Jungkook thought.

__________________________________

How are you guys?

Let me know if you like the chapter