Meeting you

Jungkook.. Age:18

Taehyung.. Age:15

------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov:

I was currently running in the forest .I was running to my treehouse. The only place i can find my peace. But not my true peace. I am Exhausted . Angry . Sad .Today was my 18th birthday but i didn't found my mate yet. I really need my mate.where are you? I need you.Sometimes I feel so lonely when i am tired of everything. There are no one for me. Parents just care about the pack not about me. They care about me when they realize I will be the future Alpha of the pack as a true blood. Everyone thinks i am so happy but i am dying inside. I am craving for my mate. I need someone to hold. Someone to love. Someone who will stay with me till the end. But i can't wait anymore.

But when i was close to my tree house some beautiful.. Addicting scent caught my attention. Mixed with lavender and strawberries .Mate. My wolf starts chanting. Mate. Mate. Mate.It was coming from my tree house .I could sense that my mate was in danger.I quickly went there.

?? Pov:

I hate it .I hate everything. They caught me again. They wants me do thses dirty things with other man. I didn't found my mate yet.I don't have parents. They were killed by other wolfs.

Then.. I can smell him. Almond and cocoa. There he stood. My mate.

"Help me"I said as tears rolled down from my eyes as the men who were dragging me to that hell again tightened his grip around my wrist

"Help me"I said as tears rolled down from my eyes as the men who were dragging me to that hell again tightened his grip around my wrist. I winced in pain.

"Let him go"He growled in his alpha voice.

But they didn't let me go. His eyes turned red. He shifted in his wolf form

 He shifted in his wolf form

..............

And they all were on the ground in blood. Heads ripped off. I sat there crying hugging my knees.He came to to me and engulfed me in a hug.

3rd persons pov:

They broke the hug. Jungkook just stared at him 'beautiful ' he mumbled

 Jungkook just stared at him 'beautiful ' he mumbled

(ignore the hand plz.😅😅)

"Please don't reject me Alpha.Please help or they will take me with them"Taehyung said with tears in his eyes.

"I have been waiting for you for so long. I can't loose you"These were Jungkooks last words before they shared a passionate kiss.Filled with love that they already feels for each other.

"Whats your name?

"Kim Taehyung"

"Jeon Jungkook"

2 years later:

"Do you accept Kim taehyung as your lawfully weded wife to love and cherish till the end? (i don't know what to say.. I don't know anything about it.😅😅)

"I do"

"Do you accept Jeon Jungkook as lawfully wedded husnband to love and cherish till the end?

"I do"

"Now you may kiss the bride/groom"

They kissed

The end

--------

All shitty but hope you like it😅😅.I think i am insane.