I want you to love me like you used to do :2

Jungkook was driving the car back to home. Jungkook was happy cuz taehyung forgave him and also cuz he was going to be a father. Though it was not from love. He blames himself for that. Even if he don't want. That burden will stay in his heart for his whole life. He treated taehyung wrong.. And he truly regreted. These days he didn't notice how skinny taehyung got. How weak he is.taehyung was sleeping in the car. Soft snores leaving his mouth. Jungkook smiled at him. There is no way Jungkook was going to treat him like that again. Cuz he realized what he did.

He stoped the car on there driveway. It rained today. The scent of wet mud spreading across everywhere and Jungkook knew Taehyung loves this weather. So, he decided he will make taehyung feel special again. And start a new life with him again. With his unborn child. Which he loves already.

"Baby wake up"

"Mmm"

Taehyung just moved a little but then again went to sleep.

"Baby we reached home"

Taehyung then woke up and got outside of the car.

"Do you want anything to eat?"

"No just wanna sleep"

Taehyung said with dropy eyes

Jungkook just smiled.

after 5 minitues Jungkook went upstairs to check Taehyung actually fell asleep or not?

he saw taehyung sleeping soundly.

Jungkook went to him and kissed his forehead and carssed his belly .

Then Jungkook started to set up a date on their backyard.decorating it with beautiful flowers and candles.

after hours of decorating he went upstairs. He heard sounds of water in the bathroom.

He guessed he was showering.
Tqehyung came outside.Wearing baggy clothes.

"Tae I want to take you somewhere but you have to wear blindfold"

Jungkook grabed Teahyungs shoulder and head to blindfold him but Taehyung flinched away.

"I am not gonna do that again. I swear"

Jungkook said with pain laced in his voice.

Taehyung said nothing.

Nonetheless Jungkook tied the blindfold.

He started leading the path.

When they reached the backyard. Jungkook took of the blindfold.

"Wow koo this is so beautiful. "Taehyung said smiling widely. " I am glad you like it"

Jungkook pulled the chair for Taehyung being a gentleman. After eating and chatting about their unborn baby. Jungkook and Taehyung lied on the grass. Jungkook taking small steps cuz he don't wanna make Taehyung scared of him. So, he just faced Taehyung and hold his hand.

"Baby I know, what i did was very very wrong. I was not being myself. I had became selfish that i didn't cared about your feelings. Or saw that you were hurt. I was so frustrated and thought nothing but about a baby and thinking that i didn't knew you were hurting. I was so dumb. I promise i will be a better man. Better person for you. Better dad for our unborn baby. So, will y-you forget about the past  , and will look forward for our future? Will you f-forgive me?

Jungkook while tears were threatening to  fall. Taehyung also teared up but smiled

"I will Jungkook. But will you forgive yyourself ? "

Jungkook at last let his tears fall and hugged Taehyung.

" I-I am s-so sorry baby. I promise petal i-i will be a better person i pro-

Before he could finish his sentence Taehyung pulled Jungkook for a kiss. Jungkook melted into the kiss. After kissing for 2 minitues they pulled away.

"Jungkook i am ready to give you a second chance. " Taehyung smiled.

"Thank you so much baby . I promise i will never disappoint you"

Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyungs lips.

After 10 months.

The crying of a infant filled the house waking up the two sleeping man occasionally. One of them got up and went to the babys room.Seeing his son awake he smiled.

"There my little boy appa is here"The male took the infant in his arms

The baby kept crying seeking for his momma's warmth.

"Appa will take you to momma"He said smiling.

He startef walking towards his and his spous's shared bedroom.

" Aww my baby is here"Taehyung smiled ear to ear.

"He is hungry"
Jungkook said handing the baby to Taehyung.

"I know." Taehyung said smiling.

He opend three buttons of his shirt and positioned the baby in his arms. Breast feeding the baby. (I am shy ☠️)

"You know how much i love seeing this scene everyday? "

Taehyung blushed.

"I know"

Jungkook kissed Taehyung.

They both looked down and saw Taegguk looking at them.

They both smiled.

The three of them lived happily everafter.

___________________________________________

Hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.