Step brothers

Warning: angst, mpreg, murder, suicide, sad ending.

"Kookie i don't t-think dad will accept us"

Taehyung said voice a little bit shaky.

"Even if doesn't i will make sure all 3 of us are together and happy"

Taehyung snuggled into Jungkook more as Jungkook was caressing his baby bump.

Jungkook father married Taehyungs mon when Taehyung was 6 and Jungkook was 11.Taehyungs mom had died in an car accident. Jungkook father had loved Jungkook but not Taehyung. But had not showed that sight of him yet. Jungkook had fell in love with Taehyung since he was 15 . Now jungkook 22 and Taehyung 17.Their dad had been to a business trip for 8 months.
And they had took the full advantage of it. Causing Taehyung to get pregnant with Jungkooks child. He was 7 months pregnant. They don't how they will tell their father about it. Their father was coming home today.

"Kook i am craving ice cream will you go buy it for us? "
Taehyung stated showing his puppy eyes.

"Of course baby."Jungkook said giving Taehyung a small loving kiss.

" I love you. You know that right? "
Taehyung asked.

"I know and i love you more" Jungkook kissed him one more time not forgetting to give his small nugget a kiss too.

Jungkook already left the home and a big car parked itself in front of their house.

Taehyung heard the bell ringing.

He went downstairs with much difficulty.

He saw through the peak hole. He widened his eyes in fear. It was father.

He opened the door hesitating.

"Hey son, you good? " His dad asked smiling.

"Y-yeah i am good. You? "

Taeyung asked.

"I am good. Bring me a glass of water. "

His father sat on the couch.

Taehyung had bought the glass to his father but his father kept looking at him with frowned brows.

"Have you gained weight or something? "

"I-i-

" You look like soyun when she was pregnant. "He said chuckling.

Taehyung also laughed a bit hesitating.

" Wait are you. Who the fucks child is this? "

"Dad i-

" ANSWER ME"his father yelled and he flinched.

He still stayed quiet

His father grabbed his jaw harshly.

"TELL ME. YOU SON OF A BITCH"

"Jun-ngkooks"He saw his father coming forward and Taehyung knew what was coming.

" D-dad i am p-pregnant pl-lz"

"How dare you" He yelled and throwed a punch right in to Taehyungs face.

He screamed in pain as fell on the floor.He also kicked his stomach multiple times. Tears made their way through his eyes. As he keep begging for mercy. Ge kept beating him making him bleed badly.

"How dare you make my son gay. "

He yelled as he gave a last kick on Taehyung s stomach.

Taehyung was covered in blood after this much beating.

"P-please "
He cried as he was going to pass out.

"Well you won't die that easily "

He bought a knife from kitchen and stabbed Teahyung .

"Ahh" Taehyung cried in pain

"Baby are you ok i heard screa-

" DAD!!!?? "

Jungkook rushed towards Taehyung and placed his head on his lap. Bloods kept rusing from the wound.

"Baby" Tears fell from Jungkooks eyes as well.

" Koo-k"

Taehyung said as he was breathing very slowly.

"Baby i love you. Keep breathing. "

"I l-love y-you koo"

Taehyung said as he closed his eyes.

Jungkook didn't know waht happend as he was forced into the basement with the dead body of Taehyung.

Jungkook wasn't able to do anything. He was just crying hugging yhe lifeless body of Teahyung.

2 days passed.Taehyungs baody had started to rotting.

Jungkook was not able to breath properly but he was still crying for Tae. He can hear Taehyung begging and crying . Taehyung was saying.

Take me out of here kook. I am not in peace i am hurting. Please burry me 6th feet deep. The baby is crying kook we are not in peace..

Jungkook could hear Taehyung continues sobbs.

So he did what he should. He broke the door somehow with all of his strength. He picked the limp body of Taehyung almost vomiting as it was rotting and smelling really bad.

There was no one in the house.

He made his way outside. And took Taehyung s body to the graveyard. And did all the thing s he had to.

After burying Teahyungs body he bought Taehyung s favorite lavender flowers.

But tears never stopped. He laid beside the grave and stayed there for a long time.

"B-aby are you ha-appy n-now? " Jungkook asked hiccuping

"Is the b-baby s-smilling n-now? "

Jungkook asked as he started to cry terribly.

"A-are-

Jungkook could not form a sentence as his voice became very shaky.

Days tured into weeks and weeks turned on months and months into years.Jungkook had been visiting Taehyungs grave everyday. Jungkook could never forget Taehyung. He still sees Taehyung in the corner of the room asking-

Is this perfect for the baby?

Or

Kook plz cuddle me. The baby wants cuddless.

Or

Kook do you still love me?

Jungkook had been crying everyday for his love. Jungkook was not eating properly he has became weak.

He wants his love back and his child back. Jungkook had broke his promise. He had told Teahyung he will make sure they are safe and happy. He broke that promise. Jungkook could not forgive himself for that. So he what he had to.

He took the bottle of sleeping pills and ate all of them at the same time so that he can sleep forever..

He laid on the grave and closed his eyes.

"I am coming love wait for me"

And the rain started pouring.

Where ever the three of them are they are happy together