Orphans

Jungkook:6 years old.

Taehyung:Infant/new born.

In a winter night there was small boy named Jungkook playing in his room silently.The boy was always by himself.Not really having anyone to take care of him. Cuz his parents left him when he was just 2.Since then he is growing in an orphanage.

He was throwing the ball towards the wall. It bounced back. He catches it. Then repeat. Suddenly the ball went outside from the open window. It was very late and cold outside. But he had to take that ball. Afterall that was the only ball he had.

He tiptoes down the stairs cuz if Ms. Lee wakes up she will give him a punishment. He quietly opened the door. Before he could get the ball. There was something on his way. A basket?.

He crouched down to see what was inside. He looked properly removing the blanket slightly,, he saw a small baby. Who was asleep. Jungkook gasped. He softly touched the babys face and cooed. He almost forgot about his ball. He slowly lifted the basket from the ground and closed the door and went upstairs. He didn't even bothered to tell Ms. Lee about the baby.

After he closed the door of his room. He put the baby on his bed. He looked at the baby properly and thought how cute the baby was. There was a paper on the basket. Jungkook knows how to read. So he read the name and modified it a little bit.

"So you arwe Taetae? ".

"You know wat? You arwe swo cute"

Jungkook took the babys small hand in his hand and started playing with it. Being disturbed the small baby woke up.

He started crying softly.
That was barely audible.

Jungkook panicked.

He patted the baby slowly, he had calmed down but he was hungry. Jungkook knew cuz there was a lot of infants in the orphanage and he know s the face they make when they are hungry. Jungkook was very smart.

Jungkook hadn't drank the milk that Ms. Lee had gave him before she went to sleep.

So he went downstairs to take a feeder and came back again. He put the milk in the feeder. And tried to feed the baby. The baby drank some milk and fell asleep.

Jungkook also lied beside him holding his soft hand.

Next morning Ms. Lee came to check everyone. When she entered Jungkooks room. Her eyes widened seeing the baby with Jungkook.

"jungkook!?!!?"

Part 2 will be out soon