Chapter 7

"Abby there is actually one more reason I came over here for and that's to tell you that I've liked you for a while." Ashton said nervously. "What, you have to be messing with me. Literally nobody likes me." Ashton looked at me and smiled slightly " I've actually like you for a long time I've just been to embarrassed to say anything."

I don't know if what he said meant to come off rude but it did. "What so I'm to embarrassing for you, well excuse me for not being perfect!" I was getting really pissed now. "No Abby that's not what I meant at all you just completely mixed up my words."
"Whatever Ashton just get out."

"Okay listen you can't just be a bitch to everyone that tries to be nice to you because I literally did nothing wrong and you must be on your period or some shit cause your acting ridiculous!" Ashton was now shouting at me and i was not gonna pretend like thats okay.

"Okay don't come in to my house and start shouting out me and I'm not on my period or being a bitch you are just a huge bastard and should really leave."

Ashton started getting closer and closer to me "I'm not leaving this fucking house." Soon he walked forward so much I was up against the wall. He was right up in my face now. "I'm staying here and your gonna fucking like it."

I could feel his hot breath on my face and I was speechless and had no clue what to say to him. "Look at me" Ashton said a bit nicer now. I still wouldn't look up and continued looking at the ground. He grabbed my chin and made me look straight at him. When I looked at him though he wasn't looking in my eyes but at my lips.

He started leaning forward and I found myself doing the same thing. I felt his lips land on mine and melted into the kiss. I didnt feel love or anything in the kiss just purely lust. I moved my hands to his hair and pulled lightly on it. He moaned slightly in return telling me he liked that. Ashton moved his hands to my waist and unexpectedly picked me up. I gasped when he did that and he took the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. He tasted like mint and I loved it.

He started walking up stairs with us still kissing. I was worried he was gonna drop me when he was walking upstairs and it was as if he could read my mind because he quickly said "Don't worry I got you."

Once we were at the door of my room he held me with one arm and opened the door then quickly shut it. Damn this boy must be strong. He laid me on the bed and tugged at my shirt signaling he wanted it off. I let him take it off and he did the same to his shirt. Ashton continued kissing me and slowly moved down to my neck. He started sucking and pulling at the skin right below my ear and there was gonna be a hickey there for sure.

He moved back up to my lips and started grinding his hips into mine trying to make some friction. I moaned in response starting to get really turned on. "Ashton do something." I said breathlessly. He nodded in response and slowly took of my pants.

Just as he was about to pull of my underwear there was a knock at the door. "Abby are you in there." I could hear that it was Calum. Oh Shit! "Ya hold on a sec Calum don't come in." I said worriedly.

"Your funny, I'm coming in anyway." Calum said while laughing. His laugh quickly faded when he saw me in my bra and underwear and Ashton shirtless. I quickly grabbed my blanket to cover myself up. Ashton looked awkward as fuck and was kinda just sitting on the bed not knowing what to do. "Oh umm I didn't know you two we're together." Calum said awkwardly. "Oh god were defiantly not together." I said very quickly. I looked over at Ashton when I said that and he looked hurt but I didn't know what else to say.

"Umm I think you guys should go I'll see you both later I guess." and with that I pushed them both out the door and slammed it shut. When I heard the door close downstairs telling me they left the house I slid down my door and curled into a ball wondering what the fuck just happened?

A/N OKAY SO YA THIS CHAPTER WAS A LOT LONGER AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!! Pleas leave comments and vote because I love reading your comments and please tell people about my book but Ya I love you guys!! Oh and happy late Valentine's Day <3