Chapter 1

Beep beep beep beep. The loud sound of my alarm clock woke me up and I was already dreading today. Of course it's a Monday my favorite day of the week * note the sarcasm*. I hate Monday's purely because I hate school. It's not school itself that I hate but the people that go to school with me. I'm basically a outcast. No one talks to me because they think I'm some emo freak who worships the devil or some shit like that. Theres rumors about me that are not true. Some of the rumors that I wish were a lie though are true. No one understands me not even my own family.

I got out of bed and started getting ready for school. I wear the basic makeup like mascara, eyeliner, foundation, and blush and I like to leave my dirty blonde hair with its natural waves so I usually don't do anything to my hair. I put on my all time low shirt with black skinny jeans and I head downstairs to eat breakfast.

My mom looked over at me a gave me a disapproving look. She has always hated the way I dress and just like everyone else she judges me. " Abby dear don't you want to go and put something else on." "No mom I'm completely fine with the way I dress." She just rolled her eyes at me and left the house to go to work. She didn't even say goodbye or that she loved me, but I'm used to it so it's fine. I grabbed my backpack and got in my car getting ready to go to school aka hell.

As I was driving to school I decided I would play some music. I really love music it's my escape from the world. I can relate to almost every song in some way and it's like the music really speaks to me. I got completely lost in the music when I got a anonymous text from someone which made my music stop playing. I never get texts from anyone so this was really weird.

ANONYMOUS: meet me outside after first period or else.

My mind started wondering of who this person is and what do they want from me. It could be anyone and what happens if I don't meet up with this person, they could really hurt me more than I've already been hurt. No I couldn't take the chance of being hurt anymore so without texting back I put my phone in my pocket and parked at the school getting in to class and waiting for first period to be over so I could see who this mysterious person is.

A/N: OKAY GUYS SO YA THATS THE FIRST CHAPTER. I REALLY HOPE IT WAS OKAY!!!!! IVE GOT GREAT IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK SO PLEASE KEEP READING IT!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!