Chapter 5

"Haha ya..." I laughed really uncomfortably. It got really awkward after that until a knock on the door interrupted the awkwardness.

"Calum are you in here?" I didn't recognize the voice until I saw her step into his room. Calum's eyes widened when she came in. It was Kara. Why the fuck is she here? You see Kara is a pretty red head with stunning green eyes. In all honesty I'm kinda of jealous of how pretty she is and anyone that says she isn't pretty is lying. I've never really talked to Kara because she is a quite person but she seemed nice enough? My only concern was why she was in Calum's house?

When Kara locked eyes with Calum she immediately jumped on top of him and basically shoved her tongue down his throat. What the hell just happened? After about a minute of them making out I decided I should just leave because in all honesty it hurt seeing Calum with another girl. Hell I didn't even know he had a girlfriend or i probably wouldn't of agreed to go into his house.

Calum saw me get up from the corner of his eye and stopped making out with Kara. "Where are you going Abby?" "Um well you look busy so I think I'm just gonna go home" I said sadly. "Oh well at least let me walk you outside" Calum responded sweetly. "No no really it's fine I can show myself out the door, it's not like I don't know where it is" I said sarcastically.

Calum wasn't having that though so he got up and walked me outside telling Kara he would be back in a second. Once we got outside I was kinda irritated he never mentioned a girlfriend to me. I know I haven't been talking to him at all for a while but that's usually something that you tell people.

"Okay I'm gonna get straight to the point. Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend" I said kind of rudely. Calum looked stunned and confused by my sudden outburst but I could care less. "Why does it matter to you?" Really, did he really just ask that. "You know what Calum it doesn't even matter anymore, I'm going home" I responded weakly. He should know damn well why I care. I mean we've only known each other since like birth so I'm pretty sure it's okay to care. "I'm sorry Abby that came off really rude, and your right I probably should of told you that I had a girlfriend." "Ya that would of been nice" I said sarcastically. "But watever Calum, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school." "Okay bye Abby. "Ya bye."

I got in my car and started driving back to my house. I don't even know what to do with that boy. I don't know maybe I should just give up on him and find someone new, but I don't think I can bring myself to do that. I've tried before and that didn't work. But maybe just maybe, if I find someone else I could possibly get over Calum.