Chapter 6

When I got home I quickly threw off all the clothes I was wearing and hoped into bed. Is it weird to sleep naked? If it is I really don't care. Nothing really matters anymore anyways. All I wanna do is sleep and never wake up. Is that too much to ask for? I'm just so done with everything. How will I possibly get over Calum? I don't think I'll ever be able too, but I at least have to try. I mean he has a girlfriend for fuck sakes so of course he doesn't like me. He probably never did and still never will.

I decided to just forget about it for now and sleep. I can get away from this world and think of a better reality where everything is kind and beautiful. If I could just sleep and dream for the rest of my life, then I defiantly would. With that last thought I close my eyes and let sleep take over my body.

I woke up the next morning when I smelt pancakes. My mom never makes anything for breakfast so I rushed out of bed to see what was going on. "Mom why are you making pancakes, you know you can't cook?" When I turned the corner I realized it wasn't my mom cooking the pancakes but it was my neighbor Ashton. Why the hell was he in our house? He never talks to me at school or has ever tried to be nice to me and he doesn't know my family so he has no right to be in our house.

"Are you out of your God damn mind, get out of my house!" I said very abruptly. "Oh hey Abby, your mom let me in and I thought I would be nice and make you some pancakes." I am so confused right now. Why all of a sudden is Ashton being nice to me? " Why do you wanna do something nice for me? You never have before?" I said very confused. " I don't really know why, but the other day when you came up to our table and started talking to Calum, I guess I just felt really bad for you cause I know you've been through a lot so I thought I would do something nice." Ashton said very kindly which in all honesty kinda annoyed me with how nice he was being.

"Listen Ashton, the gesture was sweet and all but I don't need your pity so if that's the only reason you came then let me say this in the nicest way possible." I paused for a second and cleared my throat "Get the fuck out."

He didn't really look surprised that I said that. It was almost kinda like he was expecting me to say something like that. Well that's weird I guess.

"Abby there is actually one more reason I came over here for and that's to tell you that....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!! Lol I hope you guys liked this chapter please vote and leave comments telling me what you think of the book!!! I love you guys