2

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Gundham kept glancing at the princess...

... Why...?

What did Miss Sonia have that he didn't?

Besides, blonde hair, a family of royalty, more nicer, more richer, prettiest girl in school-...

... Just thinking about that is making Kazuichi insecure about himself....

- - - -

Sonia turned to Kazuichi and smiled, "Kazuichi, I was wondering if you would care to join Gundham and I during lunch! We would like to announce something that is important, and we want to hear your opinion on it!"

"..."

Souda crossed his arms, "uhm.. Uh... Sure! Yeah, I can!"

"Great!" She turned to Gundham and smiled, pulling a thumbs up, him nodding his head in return..

"Are they keeping something from me...?" Kazuichi thought, staring at the two of them...

...

Secrets...

He hated them...

-time skip to LUNCH ;$|=28AUKSJS-

Kazuichi got out his chair and made his way towards Sonia and Tanaka, joining them to eat outside on the wooden table.

-Outside underneath a Sakura Tree ;) -

"..."

"So... What did you guys want to talk about..?" He asked, taking a seat on the bench.

"..."

Sonia turned to Gundham and back at Kazuichi, "you see... We are here to inform you about something that is rather important" Gundham said, placing his hand on sonias shoulder... He took a deep breath and stared at Kazuichi, blush forming on his face

"The dark queen and i-..." He paused...

"You see... The Dark Queen and I are In a relationship..."

"... Huh...?"

(A short chapter because I wanna leave you on a cliffhanger)