1

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

*ring*

*ring*

Kazuichi turned to his clock and sighed, "... School? Again?"
"I hate this..."

He got up and turned it off, going towards the closet and getting ready for the day.

- - - -

"Gundy Darling, it's morning" Akumi chuckled, knocking on the door.

"..."

"Gundy?"

"..."

"GUNDHAM!!"

"Ah! I have been summoned by the angel! Is here anything you need?"

"... It's school"

"You wish to attend school?"

"No, Gundham-... You have school today"

"..." Tanaka groaned and rolled out of bed, "I will get prepared, I am assuming that will make you happy"

"It would indeed"

- - - -

Kazuichi put a black hoodie on, with black torn pants, "ugh... I ran out of my jumpsuits..."

He turned towards the mirror and lifted his hood up, trying to hide his extra messy hair.

"Yeah... I'll go like this then..."

He walked out his room and headed towards the living room.

"...*yawn* the school bus might be there... I should hurry"

He ran towards the bus stop, no bus...
"That's good..."

"Haaah~! Saionji, I'm sorry!!" Mikan whined.

"..?" Souda turned to the group of four girls.

Mikan, Ibuki, Hiyoko and Mahiru.

"..."

"Oh?! It's that grease monkey!" Hiyoko snickered, "Hiyoko, be nice" Mahiru sighed.

"Yeah! Be nice to Tsumiki-San!" Ibuki glared, picking her girlfriends hand up and patting her head, "don't worry! I like you!" She smiled, kissing her forehead.

"... I-I-I already know that ♡" Tsumiki smiled

Kazuichi just huffed and turned back around, trying to avoid the group of girls.

- - - -

Final the bus arrived.

Souda got on and took a seat next to...

Gundham Tanaka.. His crush...

"..."

"Wow, Gundham, I didn't think you took the bus" He chuckled.

"... The Angel has insisted that I take this rather odd contraption because she was too busy...

"Oh, u-uhm...you know that... Uhm..er... Never mind-..."

"Mhm... " Tanaka huffed, "was he annoyed by me?!" Souda thought.

"A-Anyway-"

The bus hit a bump.

"Jeez! Fucking bus driver!" He growled.

"..."

Tanaka chuckled, "indeed, their driving is super unatural"

"Probably drunk" Kazuichi laughed, he leaned his back against Tanakas arm and smiled, "hey, man, I was maybe hoping if we could be friends, you know?"

"... Friends? I highly doubt that, I prefer to be comrades at least"

"Isn't that the same thing-"

- - - -

Once the bus made it to the school building, Kazuichi and Gundham both made their stop for the guys restroom.

-guys restroom-

"Dammit, my eyeliner is smudged now..." Souda whined, "and I didn't being anything to clean it up..."

Gundham was fixing his scarf as Kazuichi started whining about his messed up eye liner.

"If it would silence your bickering, I would let you borrow this..." Tanaka huffed, handing him his eye liner.

"..."

"Wow! Thanks man!" Kazuichi smiled, "... B-But... I'm wearing waterproof eye liner... I can't use the sink to wash it of..."

"..." Gundham shook his head, "I did not bring any, I have only brought what I thought I would need..."

"For reals?!" Kazuichi sighed, "man! I'm wearing a black hoodie! My hair is extra messed up! AND my eye liner is smudged! Is Nagito near by or Something?!"

He paused as soon as he heard a laugh, "Nagito?!"

"My apologies, I just ended up being close... I had to use the restroom, but ignore the fact that a lowly insignificant human has arrived inside" He chuckled.

"You bastard! You hate me that much?!"

"Hate you..? I could never! Your more important and more smarter than me!"

"..."

Kazuichi glared.

"Ugh! Here..." He handed Tanaka his eye liner and walked out.

"Come on Gundham! Your outfit is fine, let's go to class!"

Kazuichi grabbed Gundhams hand and pulled him out.

-inside the classroom-

Kazuichi and Gundham both took a seat, them being seperated by Miss Sonia...

But... Something seemed... Wrong...

Gundham kept glancing at the princess...