4

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Lied? About what exactly? Having his attractions towards you, or accepting out fate together?"

"I don't think he seems happy with us together..."

-the next day-

Gundham and Sonia were in front of the school building, waiting for a specific person...

"Hey! Guys! Wait for me!" Kazuichi shouted, running towards them, "Wait, you guys were actually waiting?"

"Mhm, me and Gundham have suggested that we... Break up, since it seemed to rather bother you" Sonia said with a small smile.

"..."

"... Bother... Me...?" His eyes widened, "huuh?! No way! No way!" He screeched, "I'm perfectly fine with you guys dating! I swear!"

"..."

Sonia chuckled and patted his shoulder, "it is fine Kazuichi, I am still aware that you have your feelings towards me... "

".. Ehehe..." Souda chuckled nervously, "y-Yeah... I uhm.... Still like you alright!"

Tanaka just turned to Kazuichi and huffed, "don't even plan laying a hand on her"

"Chillax man!" He groaned, backing up.

Gundham just glared at him, "j-jeez... Uhm.. I'm gonna go..." He jumped back again and ran inside the building.

"... Gundham... Your mad at him for separating us... Aren't you?" She sighed, "... Don't take your anger out on him... He did nothing wrong..."

"..."

Gundham crossed his arms and nodded his head, "i am aware of that...it just upsets me..."

-inside the building-

during class Kazuichi kept glancing at Gundham...why was he mad at him? Miss Sonia is the one who broke up with him...

...why did his stomach ache...

...was it butterflys?

...

he stared at him and felt his eyes softened...he cant stay upset with Gundham forever, people make mistakes too...

his stomach started twirling in circles...he loved the feeling...it felt fuzzy...

"KAZUICHI!"

"H-HUH>!!?!?!!" he screeched, turning to Miss Yukizome, "i-it was on accident! i was mad and-"

"can you answer this problem?"

"...huh? oh...yeah.."

he got up and went to the board, starting to write on there.

"Kazuichi, can you explain how you got it?"

"...uhm...i like, did...uhm..."

he turned to Gundham, to see him staring at him...

...Soudas face heated up...

how embarrassing....they made eye contact...

he immediately turned back around and felt his heart beat faster, "u-uhm..i j-just...put uhm.." he paused and sighed, "i put these two together and then multiplied them by twelve..."

"correct!" She smiled.

Kazuichi turned back to Gundham and waved at him, "its fine Gundham, you were just...mad..." he murmured.

Gundham hid his face in his scarf and nodded his head.

"Kazuichi, you may now take your seat, thank you for sharing"

he smiled at her and took a seat, "psst, Gundham...sorry about your break up..."

"...its fine..."