8

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi started laughing and sat back down, "sorry for embarrassment you like that..."

Tanaka sighed and hugged Souda, "don't worry..."

Kazuichi chuckled and patted Gundhams arm, "okay! Thanks sexy boyfriend Gundham" He laughed.

"Kazuichi...!!" He blushed, letting go of him.

"Aha!" Souda just rested his head on the table, staring at his new boyfriend... He loved him tons...

-after school because School sucks >:( -

Kazuichi went home and sat down on his bed...

... Huh?

....

That's actually weird...

He paused and stared out the window...

... Why did Gundham like him? What did Gundham see in him? All he is is just a greasy monkey, pink haired simp or whatever you want to call him...

...

..did Gundham even like him? He's just being annoying...

He even embarrassed Gundham in front of everyone...

... He completely humiliated him without thinking about the consequences...

Why did Gundham chose him? Was it because he was crying at the time and Gundham felt bad? That seems more like it...

Gundham doesn't like him... At all...

He should go back to Sonia...or at least someone who isn't h-

"Kiddo! This dude is saying he's your boyfriend! Come here!"

"..."

Was Kazuichi seriously crying without even noticing it?

He wiped his tears and ran to the living room, "yeah!?" He murmured.

"...oh! Gundham!" He smiled, but soon his smile faded...

"... I'll uhm... Be in my room..." He just patted Gundhams shoulder and walked back to his room.

"..?" Tanaka tilted his head, "is he alright?"

"...truth is, I don't know either" Tatsuo murmured.

"..."

Tanaka followed Kazuichi and opened his bedroom door, only to see a crying figure...

"Oh fuck..." He whispered, "He doesn't... Just shut up and deal with the fact that no one likes you, you dumbass" He cried.

"...Kazuichi, my prince, why are you so sad?" He asked, opening the door and taking a seat next to his lover.

"..."

"You don't like me..."

"Do you?"

The end-

Sike!!

Gundham stared at Kazuichi in disbelief, "what? Why are you assuming that my feelings towards you are as fake?" He frowned, "why... I would guess I don't have your trust... Do i?"

"..."

Kazuichi scoffed and hugged Gundham, "Gundham... I don't know what I'll do without you! I tried so hard! I really did!"

"You tried hard? On what my prince?"

"..." Kazuichi just smiled, "... I try to be confident..."

"..."

Hearing that just shaddered Gundhams heart, "Kazuichi... You don't need to pretend..."

"Either way, I would love you endlessly..."

The endddddddd

extra D's

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

(I think I shouldn't rush with my stories- They're never good enough, but I swear, I'll try hard! As hard as I can! My tiny brain can do this! I just need brain cells! I only have one tiny brain cell, so...)