5

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

he smiled at her and took a seat, "psst, Gundham...sorry about your break up..."

"...its fine..."

Tanaka crouched in his seat and glared at the desk.

".. You sure it's fine...? Uhm...you look... Sad..." Souda whispered.

"I said I'm fine..."

"... Oh... Okay" Kazuichi scootee closer to Tanaka and handed him a note.

....

His number...

"...?"

"If you need help with a relationship, I can always help, I know I'm useless and all, but I'll try to be a good friend, you know that..."

"... Of course..." Gundham just blushed and hid his face in his scarf, "... Th-Thank you..."

"Yeah, sure, no problem..."

Kazuichi backed up and rested his head on the desk.

"... I hate this..." He huffed.

-lunch-

Kazuichi, Gundham and Sonia all sat down on the bench outside the school building.

"..."

"Sorry..." Souda whispered, "uhm... I'm so so sorry that I broke you two up..."

"Don't apologize Kazuichi! It was an idea from me!" Sonia smiled.

"..."

He took a deep breath and let a big sigh out, "look, truth is-...."

He stopped and stared at his hands...

Was it really okay to let his crush go out with someone besides him...?

...

"U-Uhm..."

He looked around and landed his eyes on Gundham, "... I like-..."

"Miss Sonia! Its the truth! I know you guys already knew that but-..."

"... That was rather pointless..." Tanaka murmured.

"..."

Souda kept quiet and crossed his arms, "uhm... Sorry... I-I'll just go..." He got up and was about to pick up his food.

"Ah! No! Stay!"

"Hm? That's weird, Gundham... Wants me to stay?" He laughed, taking a seat next to the breeder.

"..."

"Well! What will we be doing after school?" Sonia asked, clapping her hands together.

"..."

"Uhm... Probably hang out at the mall...? I don't really know..." Souda murmured.

"Oh, that's a splendid idea! Good job Kazuichi!" She smiled.

"... Yeah..."

Kazuichi got up and scooted closer to Gundham, "... "

"Kazuichi, what is it that you need...?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to sit closer to you"

"..."

Tanaka sat there awkwardly, what was he supposed to do at that moment? He can't move, he doesn't want to end up touching him...that'll make things more awkward as it is.

Kazuichi scooted closer, they're shoulders hitting.

"..." Gundhams face turned red of embarrassment.

"..."

"Hey, Miss Sonia, don't you think it'll be best for me and Gundham to try and get along?" He asked.

"... Ooh! I do think so! That will be a fantastic if you two do!"

"Yeaaah..."

Tanaka scooted further away and glared, "don't touch me..."

"O-Oh! Sorry!"

Kazuichi scooted back and stared at Sonia.

"Gundham, please be more kinder towards him... He was just trying to be kind..."

"..."

"... I see... I apologize for my actions..."

Kazuichi nodded his head, "yeah.. It's fine, I guess"

Kazuichi rested his head on the palm of his hands and stared at the bag of chips, "..."

"... Hey, whose are those?" He asked, looking at the chips.

"Ooh! Hey man! Sorry to bother! I just accidentally threw my boyfriend Leons chips and it landed over here! My bad dude!" Yasuhiro laughed, grabbing the chips off the table, "anyways, see you guys la-"

"Hey, are you a clairvoyance?" Souda asked.

"I mean! Yeah!" He smiled.

"Cool! Uhm... Can you maybe... Test mine out?"

"Uh.... Yeah! Sure man!" He got his crystal ball out and stared at it for a long time.

"..."

"Oh-Ho-Hoo!!!" He laughed, "looks like you'll have an interesting love life" He smirked.

"R-Really?! With who?"

"Oh! Looks like Leons calling me! I'll be there soon!"

He grabbed his crystal ball and put it in his bag, running towards his boyfriend.

"...well, he was no use, I mean, after all, it only works thirty percent of the time..." Kazuichi sighed