description

A/N: — A/N 10/12/2019 i wrote this wayyy back when in like 2014 and i removed it from wattpad in the hopes that i would rewrite and do some heavy editing to help remove some cliche as i got older and "wiser". anyways i never really did that but maybe if its published i will (wishful thinking here haha). please keep in mind I started writing this in 2014 so all the main 5sos songs are a little outdated. i'm just republishing this and doing some basic edits to make it less cringy lololol. 

Guitarist, Michael Clifford, of 5 Seconds of Summer is doing his routine 5SOS cover contest on YouTube. One day a month, he goes through all the most recent pages of covers and picks a cover as a winner and gives the person--or people-- a follow on their social media accounts. Michael does the contest for the fun of it and to give back to the fans who have given him so much.

One day, while doing his little contest he comes across a video of a beautiful brown haired, browned eyed girl. Her name is Emma Ross and she does covers on YouTube. Emma isn't too popular, where'd you'd recognize her on the street; but you always find yourself going to her videos because they're so great.

She's always doing covers of songs by bands that Michael loves and the cover he watches was of a song by his own band. Emma explains that she is a fan of the music the guys make, but she's not some crazed fan who knows everything about them. She barely knows their names.

But what will happen when Michael just can't let go of her?

* * * *

This story is purely fictional and all ideas are mine. I do not own the people who play the characters but I do own the characters. Any work similar to this is purely coincidental. All copyright goes to me. Do not copy or steal my story.

thanks for reading (: