ℝ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 ~ 𝟠

nightmare.

she was having a nightmare.

"hey, why is nini shaking?" gina asked as she turned to face her.

"uh, not sure" ricky set his phone down to look at her.

"nini?" he questioned softly.

she let out a small noise and he went to touch her arm but before he could she screamed..that's when he decided to wake her up.

"nini...nini!" she woke up shaking with tears in her eyes.

"ricky!" she yelled before she turned and was faced with him.

"oh my gosh" she yelled hugging him just as she did those few years ago.

"what happened?" he mumbled.

"i had a nightmare, again. it was just like the one i-in-" she couldn't get her words out and he hugged her tighter despite their seatbelts.

"it's ok, your ok. i'm right here" he took her face in his hands and kiss her forehead making her smile slightly.

"hey uh, we're almost at the hotel." ej said interrupting the silence.

the two nodded.

**

"call me if anything ok?" he said after letting go of the hug.

she nodded, "i'm serious nini" he said in a stern tone.

she laughed lightly. "i will ricky, i promise".

he sighed and hugged her one last time before kissing her forehead and leaving to his room.

she made her way into the hotel room; gina stopping her before she could make her way to the bathroom.

"hey, if you can't sleep wake me up and we'll watch boy meets world or something." she spoke with her hand placed on her shoulder.

nini smiled knowing gina would be out like a light within two minutes of laying her head down. and after that there was no waking her.

nini nodded anyway though.

***

as much as she tried, she couldn't sleep.

it was nearly three am and her brain wouldn't shut off. a million different thoughts of what ifs were going on.

what if the dream was a sign?

what if he will leave?

then who would i have?

"ugh" she groaned quietly, although she knew it wouldn't wake gina.

she took her phone from the nightstand and sent a message to ricky.

hey, you know i hate to wake you but if you're up for it, can we please go somewhere? anywhere? i know the dream isn't real but my brain just won't cooperate.

of course, nini. meet me outside. xx

he answered almost immediately, he'd stayed up waiting for her to text.

he knew her too well and knew she wouldn't be able to sleep but he decided to let her try.

plus, how could he sleep knowing the person he cared for the most may not be doing ok?
_______________________________
(word count: 450) hope you enjoyed <3 you're gonna like next chapter (😉😉😉😉😉😉)

next chapter soon, xo