Being Their Princess

Thanks for the votes and comments.

Priya: you're not a burden pragya, you're a princess to me please stop crying and follow mummy home....

Pragya: is a lie I'm not princess to anyone,am a burden that's why my own mother left me!

Priya sigh purab to try...

Purab: pragya I'm your friend purab please let's go home

Pragya: no I'm a burden, I don't want to be a burden to auntie Priya.....

Purab: you're not a burden pragya you're mom princess come let's go home.....

Pragya: you both won't leave me like mom right.

No baby mummy will never leave her princess I promise....
Now come let's go home...

Though the place is far from home but Priya carried her on her back....(piggy back)

Later at home Priya got her freshen and feed her, pragya made her mind to forget about her mom,she had only one mom which is Priya....

Days,weeks,months and years passed purab and pragya friendship became stronger every body wonder why their bond is so strong when one is blind..
Mostly purab will take pragya to her nearby blind school before going to his, after school he'll do the same.
Priya too help her privately
She started to perform every duty her mom used to do for her when she was around, with this pragya completely forget she had a mother who left her.....

Mummy purab have ate all the food leaving me with empty plate.
Complain pragya...

Priya: purab don't start your foolishness, princess come for another one.

Purab: maa she have it herself I didn't even take bite trust me she's lying.....

Pragya: I'm telling the truth mom he ate them.....

Pragya when did you start lying.
Said purab....

Pragya: the time you stopped buying me chocolates whiles coming back from school, today you'll starved till death.
Said pragya she doesn't know Priya is closed to them and she had heard everything.....

Mom I'm not lying he's lying, he ate all leaving me with empty plate....
She said faking....
Priya control her laughed and pretend she didn't heard anything.

Priya: don't worry princess I won't give him food..
Come take...
Said Priya giving pragya another food purab glared at both...

Pragya who's full is just playing with the food purab start to have it .....

Pragya: purab you know I attend school everyday?

Purab: yeah why are you asking..
He said having the food thinking pragya can't see him.

Pragya: it's because you're fooling yourself, before I kill you, stop eating the food.