Knowing My Friend/Wife Wish

Thanks for the votes and comments

Let's get into the story....

Purab I want to talk you...
Said Abhi....

What Abhi?
He said after both are far from the girls.

Abhi: I'll start office from next month but before that I want find something for pragya to do else she'll be all alone.

Purab: but what can she do?

Abhi: she'll teach, mom have made arrangements for that.

Purab: but Abhi..

Abhi: at least let's try, is she going to stay her whole life doing nothing?

Purab: I don't know Abhi but.

Abhi: purab understand what you're thinking but here they Respect people's like her and she's not the first blind to be a teacher....

Purab: ok but,

Abhi: no but and then, give me her papers you talk to her, mom have already done with everything.

Purab:ok...

Purab talked to her she disagree but after much lectures from everyone she agreed to teach, she start her teaching career with the help of both purab and Abhi,they always encourage her saying she can do better they're all equal.....
She teach only one subject at junior high and the students loves her, non is ready to missed even a minute of her class......

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Thanks...
Said pragya.

Abhi: for what?

Pragya: for making me feel like a normal person.

Abhi: purab did everything not me you should say thanks to him.

Pragya: there's no thanks between friends like me and purab.

Abhi: and who am I?

I don't know the kind of relationship we share but after purab am more comfortable with you....

Abhi: and what's that for?

I don't know
She said smiling

Days move, weeks row, months passed years have gone.
It been years purab and pragya came.
Purab is now in his final year ,same as bulbul and because both are busy pragya spend most of her time with Abhi, Abhi realize he had develop some feelings for pragya but scared to propose, he always questioned himself what if pragya think he's taking advantage of her?
It been months purab and bulbul start working hard for their upcoming final exams and these days Abhi can feel same feelings he had in her actions.