Prologue

"Get back here!" A blonde man chased after a little brunette boy, who ran around in their little house.

"No! I don't wanna take a bath!" The little boy whined, climbing on the table, before jumping and sitting on the ceiling.

"Peter. Listen to your father." A brown-haired woman came down from the stairs above. Her arms in cross and eyes looking at her boy, clinging to the ceiling.

"No! I don't want to take a bath!" The boy, Peter, complained.

"Bath. Now." The woman said, Peter sighed, knowing he would lose the argument. He jumped down, landing perfectly in his father's arms. Peter's father sighed in relief.

"Thanks honey." the man said, kissing her cheek as he passed.

"Any time." The woman said with a sweet smile.

"And Steve." The woman said, making the man, Steve, turn around.

"Make sure to get that dirt of his face." The woman laughed.

"Of course, Peggy." Steve laughed with her, ignoring his boy, trying to run away again.

A Week Later.

"Happy Birthday Pete!" A brown-haired man had showed up at the Rogers's, when Peter finally became 9 years old.

"Uncle Bucky!" The nine-year-old ran and embraced the older man.

"Wow, jeez. The super-solider-strength in you is finally coming out!" Bucky said, gasping for air, as the younger boy squeezed him.

"Hi Buck." Steve said, giving the man an easy and quick hug.

"Hi Stevie." Bucky said teasingly, punching him lightly in the arm.

"Well, hello Sergeant Barnes." Peggy said, also giving the man a hug.

"How many times do I have to tell you?! It's Bucky!" Bucky laughed, pulling away from the hug.

"Uncle Bucky! Uncle Bucky! Look what I can do!" Peter shouted, smiling. When Bucky turned to him, Peter started to run, taking a forward flip, landing perfectly on Steve's shoulder with both legs.

"Wow..." Bucky breathed out, stunned.

"My baby nephew is growing up!" Bucky exclaimed and started to fake sob, making Peggy and Peter laugh.

"I know! He is growing up! Right before my eyes!" Steve said, joining Bucky, sobbing. He dragged Peter down from his shoulder and into his arms.

"I mean, look at him! It was only a week ago I saw him starting to walk!" Steve said, clutching Peter in his arms, making Peggy and Peter laugh harder, Peggy had tears in her eyes, and Peter had tears rolling down his cheek.

"Ok, drama queens, lets go and get something to eat." Peggy said. At the mention of food, Bucky immediately stood up.

"Food here I come!" he joked, making Steve laugh.

Eight Weeks Later.

"If you ever want to see your son again, come and face your death at the spaceship, HYDRA base 2936." It stood on the paper that laid on Peter's bed. Steve was now captured at the spaceship, seeing Schmidt holding Peter.

"You could have the power of the gods! Yet you wear a flag on your chest and think you fight a battle of nations! I have seen the future, Captain! There are no flags!" Johann Schmidt says, throwing Peter to the side, knocking him out.

"Not my future!" He says as he flings his shield at Schmidt, who is thrown into the cubic console.

"What have you done? No." Johann Schmidt grumbles as he picks up the cube and energy starts to pour from it, revealing a window into space. A stream of blue energy engulfs Schmidt and takes him into the sky. The cube falls to the ground and burns through it until it falls into the sea below.