YOUR WHAT!?

(A/N): Yes, I know the title sucks, no comment, that's the best I could do. Also, this won't be a chapter 2, but like another chapter 1. Probably something in the same street cause I really love drama queen Steve and Bucky, and the Avengers getting shocked. I know. I'm crazy, deal with it.😂 

Info: Since peter wasn't bitten by a spider, but inherited his powers, Steve also has a 'Peter tingle' Peter's just stronger. 

Characters:
Pietro
Wanda
Tony
Peter
Steve
Natasha
Bucky
Sam
Thor
Clint

Ships:
Romanogers (hinted)
Claura
Pepperony
Spideychelle

House:

STORY:

STORY:

Being an Avenger wasn't easy.
Being an Avenger with a secret was harder.
Being an Avenger with a son was nearly impossible.
Being an Avenger with a secret son? Well, you can only imagine.

But for Steve Rogers, it was so worth it. Living with his baby son on most weekends and with his friends from Monday-Friday, at least most days. After missions, if he managed, he'd sneak out to the house where Peter lived and say hello to his son, but usually he was dragged along with his teammates, to get a check-up, and tend to injuries. Only two people knew about his son; Bucky and Sam. Bucky'd known him since he was born and Sam'd known him after a two mans mission had gone wrong and they needed to tend to injuries secretly. Both Peter and Steve himself had many long hours with learning everything about wounds, first-aid and health. They needed it later, they figured. Steve as Captain America and an Avenger. Peter himself had gotten trained by Nick Fury, Bucky, Sam and Steve. He was a Nature Talent. He handled a gun like he was born for it and knew exactly how to handle his strenght, and senses. Well, a few times they got mixed up a bit, and he got a sensory overload, but otherwise he handled them well. 
Anyway, let's just say that Steve's days were full, from watching his son, fighting or trying to be responsible. Yes, that includes today. Damn creatures. Attacking NY again. Come on! They didn't really react to being shot. The wound only healed immediately, so it was hard to take them down.

"Do you have anything!?" Steve shouted to Tony, whose mission was to find something that could stop them. 

"There is a device that keeps them going! But I can't reach it. They cover it, and my suit is actually having a hard time. 

"Where are you?" Natasha asked, looking around with wide eyes. Her batons and widow bites were the only thing she had that actually, kind of, held their place against them.

"Your 10 o'clock." Tony answered, and both Steve and Natasha turned around. Tony stood there, covered in the creatures.

"Damn sé Tony! Why didn't you tell us?(Damn it)" Steve asked.

"That only happened now and- ow, ow, no! Not my arm!" Tony tried to explain. Steve and Natasha shared a look, before Steve started to run to the device. He felt something hooking in his left leg, and saw one of the creatures, climbing up his leg with sharp claws and biting so it was steady. The pain was so intense that he barely registered Natasha shooting it down with her bites. As soon as the pain eased, Steve ran to the device, ignoring the burning from the wounds.