Vegeta's Introduction

"So yeah, it was really heartbreaking."

"That doesn't sound difficult at all." Tien said.

"Oh yeah... I guess you're right. I probably won't win then. Oh well, it's not like I a had a chance in the first place!"

"Well, there's one horse out of the race." Yamcha said, causing Krillin to say rude. "Let's just take a moment to commemorate Krillin for the loss of the competition. And speaking of losses, also, take a moment to commemorate my son on the loss of his father. If that doesn't capture the audience's hearts, then I don't know what will."

"Uh, how about the loss of the sacred bond given to you by God, the compromise—" Tien said before being interrupted by Goku.

"How about the loss of my head?!"

Piccolo stepped in, making the music stop.

You know what? I think it's time for the next husband, Vegeta." Piccolo said, turning to the Saiyan.

"Sorry who?" Goku asked.

"Yeah, remember? The least relevant Saiyan?" Tien said.

"Oh yeah! I do! Still don't care."

Vegeta glares, crossing his arms. "Oh haha, funny."

"Yeah, speaking of funny, good luck trying to compete with us."

All of them but Piccolo laughed. Vegeta only smirked.

"Yeah... yeah, you're right. I'm gonna need all the luck I can get, your lives sounded terrible and your songs... really helped to convey that. I mean, Triclops, almost moving into a nunnery and then not? It almost could've been really hard for you. And Kakarot! Kakarot, getting your head chopped off? Surely, that means you'll win the competition— oh, wait, wait, hang on a sec. Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded... oh, wait, nevermind. And Beta Male, dying in the middle of a war?"

Vegeta shakes his fist.

"When will justice be served?! And surviving..."

The two made eye contact, not speaking a word until Vegeta turned to Krillin.

"Seriously, seriously, Short man, all jokes aside, being rejected for your looks legit sounds really rough. I wouldn't know anything about that. I mean look at me, I'm really fit. So yeah. I can't even begin to think of how I'm going to compete with you all."

"Oh wait, like this..."