Ch 18:More to the pack

Ash Pov

I woke up on Saturday and got some breakfast in me and my pups. I got to the kitchen to see Sakuya cooking bacon and eggs.

Ash:Read minds much Sakuya?

Sakuya:Sometimes I feel like I know you better then you know you.

I chuckled then went to wake up the rest of my pack. I brought my pups downstairs and put Izuku in his high chair that I found in a instant dungeon and cleaned up. Sakuya gave Eri her eggs and apparently Eri told us that Nezuko can only eat human flesh so she sleeps it off. Asia and the others came downstairs and Sakuya gave them their breakfast.

Sakuya:My Ultama. Let me take care of Izuku.

Ash:While I appreciate the jester I need to learn to take care of him myself.

Sakuya:But my Ultama while I take care of him you can add more people to your pack.

Ash:Alright. But don't force him to eat something he doesn't like. Ok?

Sakuya:Yes my ultima.

I finished eating breakfast and went up to my room.

Ash:I.D-Create!

I teleported out of my room and onto a...spaceship?!

Ash:This looks vaguely familiar

Notification

Mission - disable reactor

Reward:New pack mate, new skill book, and mystery item.

Ash:I'm down.

I ran all over the ship looking for the reactor.

Godzilla:' Where is this God forsaken reactor? '

Ash:Your guess is as good as mine Godzilla.

I ran all over the ship seven executive times and then decided.

Ash (sick of this shit):You know what? Fuck it. I'm sick of this stupid shit.

I ran to what I believed was the front of the ship and held out my hand.

Ash:Blue Carnage!!

I blew a huge hole in the ship panting out of exhaustion and anger, just then a red light went off.

Notification

Mission complete

Skill book - Tectonic smash:It's a powerful punch that can cause the tectonic plates to move.

Gained ??? exp

Mystery item - Potis Altiare:A powerful device created by the ancients of the planet Galven Prime that allows the user to become powerful aliens.

Level up!

Lv.43

Atk:666

Def:666

MP:666

Luck:666

I was happy about everything that just happened. I then heard the creaking of metal. I then saw someone in a green spacesuit and a mouth in its stomach.

 I then saw someone in a green spacesuit and a mouth in its stomach

???:Thanks. I owe you big time buddy. I'm Green.

Ash:What are you?

Green:I'm an alien life form called an Impostor. And like I said I owe you a huge favor.

Ash:Then join my pack, and you'll have to change your name.

Green:Oh. Well...How about Zack Green?

Ash:Perfect.

Ash:I.D-Escape!

We teleported home and I bit Zack making him a Omega.

Ash:Sorry Zack, but you seem like the type to betray me.

Zack:I understand. Thanks for having me.

Ash:Sakuya.

She teleported in front of me with Izuku in her arms.

Sakuya:Yes my ultima.

Ash:Show Zack around, and have him meet the others.

Sakuya:Yes. My ultima.

I teleported to a new instant dungeon.