Ch 25 (short):Get the f out!

Ash Pov

I woke up this morning with the same old shit. Me being tired and not getting up and...WHAT THE HELL?!

I did not consent to this so I did what I thought was needed and kicked Rias off my bed

Rias:Hey! What the fuck is wrong with you?

Ash:Me?! What the hell is wrong with you? I was innocently sleeping next my daughter when I woke up to you, in my room, nude.

Rias:Yeah. But you said I could be a possible girl in your harem!

Ash:Yeah! Key word there "possible". I didn't ask for a harem you just thrusted it on me! Who said it was okay for you to come in here Willy nilly? My room is strictly off limits to anyone I don't invite in except my mother and my pack! You are not on that list in the slightest, now get out of my house!

I pointed to the door. She walked out acting all sad with her clothes in hand. She looked at me one last time before I pushed her out.

Ash:Damn whore.

I then heard the little pit pat of bare feet coming to my door. I thought it was Rias again so I stood ready to kick her teeth in but, the door opened to Eri hugging me.

Eri:Daddy! Rias moved me to the couch.

I kneeled down and picked her up.

Ash: I'm sorry sweetie. I never knew she never left the house after yesterday. How about you watch some cartoons on daddy's computer?

She nodded as we sat down at my desk where my computer sat, when I opened my computer I found out that Rias changed the background of my computer from a wolf with a butterfly on its nose to Rias nude doing naughty poses. I covered Eri's eyes then changed it back to my background and found a trust worthy website for Eri to watch whatever cartoon she wanted.

Ash:Could you excuse me sweetie? I have to have a talk with Ms.Rias.

Eri:Okay daddy.

I smiled at her innocence then booked it down the stairs where Rias was watching TV when

Ash:Didn't I tell you to leave Gremory?

Rias:Yes. But agreeing for me to be a part of your harem means I live here now.

Ash (🔥😡🔥):Like hell it does! I never agreed to that. Ever!

Rias sighs.

Rias:You Ultima's are all the same. So damn stubborn.

Ash:Not stubborn. PISSED OFF! Now get the hell out of my house you slut!

Rias gasps.

Rias:How dare you!

Ash:How dare you touch a man's computer! I strictly use that thing to watch YouTube and play video games. Not any the shit you changed my background to!

Rias:Or so you say~

Ash:No don't do that subduction shit on me you damn succubus! Now get out!

She walked out without another word.

Ash:And never come back!