Chapter 6: Stay Away

Start playing a battle song :D

(Rin's POV):

"Stay behind, My Lady!" I called out to Lady Aya as I charged ahead, my crescent blades held up as I ran in the village of Toketsu. I ran down the familiar street, Shitface tailing behind me, and I intercepted with a few soldiers trying to barge inside a house. A familiar house.

I stared at the house, at the old blue door sealed tightly, the wooden windows secured tightly, and the blue paint peeling off the walls. Screams came from inside the house, becoming louder and filled with more fear as the soldiers attempted to knock down the door.

"Dad. . . ! Save us!" A familiar voice shrieked, causing my eyes to widen. And I cant take it, I lost it, when the feminine voice called out another name. "Sis!"

Sis.

Sis. . .

My hands trembled as my finger tips held onto the hilts of my weapons, my eyes narrowing in anger and my teeth grinding inside my mouth. My mind was being clouded by rage, I can feel the madness coursing through my veins and travelling up my head, blinding everything I see but the prey.

"Rin! We got to step in---" Shitface tried to yell, but froze when Lady Aya shook her head. I took no notice of what they were saying as I continued to watch, feeling my blood boil at every push at the door the soldiers make.

"Please! Leave us be! I beg you!"

"Don't hurt my sisters as well!"

"Dad! Mom!"

"Sis!"

The door broke down at last, and the soldiers ran in to drag the victims out. And I really lost it. I looked over to Shitface, giving him the signal to help, and I turned my back on him.

Theyre so fucking dead. They're dead.

They're dead for scaring my siblings.

"ARGH!" Out of rage, I darted toward the bastard soldiers. They caught sight of me and turned to me, pointing their weapons at me. I ignored their offensive position and grabbed a spear of the one in the front, taking him by surprise. I pulled the spear, making sure it was held in my armpit as I pulled the soldier with him. I grunted as I spun, not letting go of the shocked soldier, and threw him at his comrades.

While trying to recover, I lunged at them. No mercy in my eyes, more burning rage coursing through my veins as I plunged my blades in their throats one by one, splitting their skulls and crushing them, slicing their stomachs open. Blood coated my blades, my arms and legs, and my face and hair got splatters.

I can't stop. I was screaming, I was thirsty for more blood to be spilled, I want more to shriek in pain, to beg for mercy, to feel the pain of being forged from chaos and madness. I want them more than dead.

"Rin!" A pair of arms wrapped tightly around my waist, trying to pull me back as the owner of the voice attempted to drag me out of the pool of blood. Tears were streaming down my eyes by now. I started laughing, baring my teeth as insanity took over my mind.

'You can feel the insanity now.'

"Rin. . ." Shitface uttered.

Smack!

I froze, a single tear streaming down my cheek. It travelled over my now swollen cheek, stinging it, but I didnt mind it. I snapped.