Chapter Eight

A/N: Surprise update! :) disclaimer: not historically accurate, didn't want to look up stuffs so sorry :). Enjoy and please comment and vote.

I head to the doors leading to the garden to see the senator awaiting down the isle. Then when the music begins I start walking. I don't see my parents so I don't think Corvus invited them. All to soon I'm at the end of the isle. Corvus grabs my hands to pull me in to whisper to me.
"Say 'I do' or your parents will die." He whisperers.
I nod sadly.
Then the ceremony begins. The priest of the gods drones on and on. I find my eyes wandering to the landscape. Then I see Milo hiding in the trees watching. The sadness becomes greater and my eyes fill up with salty tears.
"Cassia will you take the great Senator Corvus as you husband forever?" The priest asks in his boring monotone voice.
"Yes." I whisper as my eyes overflow.
"Great Senator Corvus, will you take Cassia as you wife forever?"
"Yes." He says his voice overflowing with joy and pride.
"I pronounce you guys married under the gods. You may kiss your wife."
That's it its finalized I think as his mouth attacks mine. He finally pulls away and the crowd claps. Then he pulls me inside as the others stand to eat.
"What the hell was that?!"he says with rage.
"I don't k ow what you're talking about, I married you, like you wanted." I say quietly but confidently.
"What about the part that you cried? Hmm, I thought you were supposed to happy to be saving your pitiful parents. Too bad that they are already dead." He says with a mocking town.
Then he attacks my lips with his mouth as the pain rushes through my body. I shove him off of me.
"You bastard!"I yell tears luring down my face. "We had a deal!"
"Well we both know I'm not a very honest senator so why would you trust me. I always get what I want."
"Not exactly senator. I think you forgot that no matter what you do, you can't force me to give you my heart which will never happen. You will never break me, not even if you kill me trying to. I hate you!"
"You will eventually be fully mine, especially if your little slave is threatened. I remember you said that he was everything I wasn't to you, making him a target. And I won't be to hard to break you especially after tonight." He smirks then let's go of me and heads out to the party again.
I walk towards the side door, by the trees. I fling it open and run to the woods where Milo is hunched against a tree. I run into his arms and cry.
"It's okay, I came earlier to tell you about your parents." He whispers.
"He killed them and now I'm stuck with the creature if our plan fails."
"It won't, just be as seductive as possible and it will be easy."he reassures.
"I don't want to loose my virginity to him, I wanted you to be my first."I confess feeling my cheeks heat up.
"I know." He whispers.
Then he presses his warm lips to mine. He bites my lower lip demanding entrance and I gladly give it. We stay in the moment until we are both breathless.
"I have to go." I whisper.
"Here's the potion," he says handing me a vial of clear liquid.
"Give it an hour and it will completely knock him out."
I nod and walk back to the house. It's time to cut my marriage short.