Prologue: The Comet

Talking - Hello all
*Actions*- *BONK*
Thoughts - What should I eat for dinner?
Shouting - Everybody get down!

POV: Addvon Location: Jasper, Nevada

Welcome to Jasper, Nevada. A quest town were the craziest thing is the street races near the open sewer lines. To say that this place sucks would be a understatement. Nothing exiting really ever happens in this town. The only thing I get to do for fun around here is going to the library or at my "Lab" and playing chess with this one guy names 50UnD W4v3. He is a fun guy to talk to as well. Mainly talk about experiments or his annoying temporary boss who he says is called Starscream which probably fits him well because he sounds like he is always screaming to the stars for attention. He also gave me a few ideas about robotics I have been slowly building in a abandoned factory near the edge of town. The place was abandoned years ago after the company got better equipment and a better location to build a bigger factory. You might be wondering "WeLl WhY dOn'T yOu Do It In YoUr GaRaGe?" Well smart ass most of my experiments are fucking loud and tend to blow up. Fucking nearly blew myself up once but I have made good progress. Especially with 50UnD W4v3 help. Second I have....

???: HEY YOU SHIT! *Throws beer bottle at a wall* GRAB ME ANOTHER BEER!

This the asshole I call a father. *Sigh* It has been like this ever since my mother died in a car crash. He was never the same after that. I just hope he fucking passes out soon so I can actually leave. *Sigh* The only thing I can remember my mom by is the necklace she gave me for my tenth birthday.

(Necklace)She said that it was a family heirloom

(Necklace)
She said that it was a family heirloom. Passed down from generation to generation all the way to me. The funny thing is it is not a actual gem. It's glass holding this strange purple liquid. When I have tried to examine it but due to my... current conditions I am unable to analyze it properly. Anyway after I...

Father: I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY BEER YOU *BURPS* SHIT!

After I get my father a beer... Fucking waste of flesh. I am going to my lab. I hope this fucker chokes on his bottle after sucking it so hard.

Father: I WAITING!

Addvon: *Scared voice* AND I AM GETTING IT HOLD ON! *Under breath* Fucking prick.

(Time-Skip) POV: Addvon Location: Abandoned Factory/ Lab

So after a few hours he finally passed out and I left for the "Lab" after long walk I hopped the fence and enter through a side door. After locking the door I greeted by a mostly large open area with lots of useless things about.

 After locking the door I greeted by a mostly large open area with lots of useless things about