Episode 1: Darkness Rising Part 1

Talking - Hello all
*Actions*- *BONK*
Thoughts - What should I eat for dinner?
Shouting - Everybody get down!

POV: Addvon Location: Nemesis (Top Deck)

It has been a little less then three years since Addvon had joined the Decepticon ranks. He has learned a great deal about their history, goals, science, and "biology" or "Mechanics" what ever they prefer. But he has fit in quite well with them. SoundWave still plays chess with Addvon on occasion but with joining the Decepticons he had new responsibilities. He was in charge of finding and securing energon for the Nemesis. This includes training, managing, and overseeing the Vehicons at the minding operations. Or what Starscream prefers to call it "All the lesser work he can not be bothered with." HonestLy I just believe he is too infatuated with himself do do any REAL work around here besides giving orders. Though I am interested in meeting the True leader of the Decepticon, The champion of Kaon, and my new boss. I have look at many of the logs to seen how he acts, looks, and how not to piss him off because if the mention of his name scares the ever living "Scrap" out of Starscream then I don't want to die the first time I meet him. Anyway I am currently training some of the Vehicons in some basic combat and tactics. Sure I am no combat expert but I have pissed enough people off to know how to fight well enough.

Vehicon: *Runs up and tries to punch Addvon*

Addvon: *Dodges the punch then throws right hook at a Vehicon* Agh!

Vehicon: *Gets knocked back and hits one of the walls on the top deck* Ugh!

But these guys are sum what lacking in the combat department. Especially in hand to hand combat. Their are strength in numbers sure and they do have guns but a veteran soldier can take out "green" soldiers out in droves. Green being not seen any real combat. So it is good to train these guys hard so they get a few dents but easy enough that their is no permanent damage or them being out of combat for a while.

Addvon: *Walks over to the Vehicon and gives him a hand* Good job soldier. Though you always have to be aware that your target isn't going to stand idle and are trying to kill you.

Vehicon: *Takes hand* Yes Sargent Obsidian.

Addvon: Good. *Looks at the other Vehicons on the top deck* Alright that does it for today. Tomorrow we will be training on how to utilize you vehicle forms better in combat.

Vehicons: *Salute* Yes Sargent! *Proceeds to walk back into the Nemesis*

Comm Link: Sargent Obsidian we are coming towards the deposit of Energon. We also detect a Cybertronian life form as well. Though it is not one of ours.

Addvon: Hm. Maybe a autobot. Alright prepare some Vehicons to meet me so we can drop down and say hello. *Starts heading towards the back into the ship*

Comm Link: Yes Sargent Obsidian. Also Commander Starscream is...

Addvon: Ordering me to deal with the problem?

Comm Link: Yes.

Addvon: Fucking predictable. Inform him that I am already on my way to deal with said problem.

Comm Link: Sir. *Ends connection*

Addvon heads down to the bottom of the ship and meets up with nine Vehicons on the lower decks. They all stand around hatch that leads outside the ship.