Episode 4: Darkness rising Part 4

Talking - Hello all
*Actions*- *BONK*
Thoughts - What should I eat for dinner?
Shouting - Everybody get down!

POV: Addvon Location: Cybertronian battlefield

Addvon was still atop the pillar right next to Megatron seeing the Undead Cybertronians raise from the ground. Addvon still had this dark purple glow around him he looked at the autobots to see what they were saying.

Ratchet: Megatron has desiccated the resting place of our fallen ancestors. And his own.

Optimus: Not even the dead are free from his warmongering.

Suddenly Megatron starts to speak to himself.

Megatron: Finally symbiosis. I have complete control over my army. But yet *Looks to Addvon* It seems to have a stronger push then I over them. This will be researched further. For now. *Looks over Undead warriors* Destroy them!

All the undead start to pull roar. Some pulled out weapons. Others prepared their claws but they all charged towards the two Autobots. Seeing this Addvon looks at Megatron.

Addvon: Lord Megatron. Should we not join the battle? Their leader is right their out numbered and is only with a Medic.

Megatron: We could go down their and join the battle but I need to see the capabilities of the warriors. *Sees Optimus shoot the Warriors* Optimus should also not be taken lightly. I am sure he will defeat all the warriors here.

Addvon: Very well lord. But once the numbers get low may I join the fray?

Megatron: Hmm very well. Once they seem to be winning then you can join.

Addvon: Thank you Lord Megatron.

As the battle rages on Ratchet discovers that if they cut the undead they start to loose power. Ratchet informs Optimus and starts to cut up the undead. They both go close quarters and start killing the undead warriors one after another.

Megatron: I have mastered dark energon Optimus. After you fall you shall join my army.

Addvon: *Under breath* Wow Starscream would be jealous.

Undenounced to anyone of them as Optimus and Ratchet destroy the undead. Their body parts start to slowly drag towards Addvon. Not strong enough to be noticeable in the heat of battle.

(POV-Change) POV: Scalpel Location: Abandoned Energon Mine

Scalpel had just regrouped in one of the remaining caves in the mine with the other Minicons. They were trying to get into contact with Soundwave.

Scalpel: Soundwave this is Scalpel do you copy?

Soundwave:...

Scalpel: Good. Look we had found the data breach.

Soundwave:...

Scalpel: No it wasn't human. But it seems to be  Cybertronians who have no alignment.

Soundwave:...

Scalpel: No they had no symbol to speak of and it looks like they are... New.

Soundwave:...

Scalpel: What I mean is they seem that they were not alive for long and are just figuring stuff out like energon and transforming.

Soundwave:...

Scalpel: WHAT?! YOU CAN'T!!!

Soundwave:...

Scalpel: Look I know but they seem to be not hostile and I will have to scan them to test a theory.