Episode 2: Darkeness Rises part 2

Talking - Hello all
*Actions*- *BONK*
Thoughts - What should I eat for dinner?
Shouting - Everybody get down!

POV: Addvon Location: Nemesis Bridge

Once Lord Megatron has returned thing have shifted into... Overdrive if you will. The Vehicons were a lot more productive with a competent leader actually running the show. Sure he was a tyrant but his leadership skills were something to marvel at. I can see why people I mean Cybertonians flocked to his banner to fight for him. Though I can tell he probably is suspicious of me. He currently is having me in the bridge with him and Starscream. Starscream wanted to "impress" his leader by showing off "his" most profitable energon mine. Which ironically was the first mine I had found once I had joined the Decepticons three years ago.

Starscream: Trust me master you will be pleased on this energon mine "I" had found in your three year absence.

Megatron: Really? I am pretty sure when I got my report from Soundwave that this mine was found by our newest member.

Starscream: Well yes. BUT! I did give him the order to help find energon mines!

Addvon: Well I haven't actually seen him interaction with Megatron before. This is fucking hilarious. Indeed I have also been using this place as a training ground as well for the Vehicons. Due to the large forest in the area and I have been having Vehicons hide within the forest while others search for them in the sky.

Megatron: Hm. Interesting and what are you hoping to gain from them doing this Obsidian?

Addvon: To sharpen their sight and have them be able to find enemies within high amounts of cover. Because the trees here give cover a majority of the ground the Vehicon need to be quick and find their opponents before they duck back into the trees. It also works on their speed because they don't want to be shot.

Megatron: Hm.

Starscream: *Looks out side* Lord Megatron we have arrived. Let me show you the operations I... Obsidian has put together.

Megatron: Very well Starscream let's go. *Walks out of the bridge with Starscream right behind him*

Addvon: Hm. Must be true that he likes being a on the bottom.

Vehicons: *Start laughing* Hahahaha.

Addvon: Oh shit did I say that out loud. *Waits a few seconds* Alright get back to work and if I find out one of you told either of them your spark shall adorn my walls clear?

Vehicons: *Immediately stops laughing* Yes Sargent!

Addvon: By the All Spark I really hope that this doesn't explode on the warship.

(POV-Change) POV: Soundwave Location: Nemesis's Comms room

Currently Soundwave was monitoring all of the Nemesis comm links, cameras, and audio. He had just saw Megatron and Starscream leave the bridge. He then heard something from the bridge and decides to replay it.

Addvon: Hm. Must be true that he likes being a on the bottom.

Soundwave:...*After a few second* Ha. *Copies the audio and saves it in a file*