Episode 3: Darkness Rises part 3

Talking - Hello all
*Actions*- *BONK*
Thoughts - What should I eat for dinner?
Shouting - Everybody get down!

POV: Bulkhead    Location: Jasper Nevada

With the Autobots Jack was currently racing down the road with Arcee  quite obviously breaking the speed limit. Bumblebee was playing video games with Ralph on top of a hill. All of them doing fun things with their protectors but then their was Bulkhead and Miko. They were currently riding down the street to a unknown location.

Bulkhead: Miko. Where are we going?

Miko: Oh. I am... Just visiting a friend.

Bulkhead: A friend? Miko you can't have more people know about us and...

Miko: Oh. No no no no. He is cool. But I know he won't tell it because well... *Sees her destination* He is currently not with us anymore.

Bulkhead: Oh I am sorry Miko I...

Miko: It is alright Bulk. You could've have known. Just drive right in. His grave is all the way in the back of the graveyard.

Bulkhead starts to drive further into the graveyard. The further they go down the more old and unkept the gravestones got. Until the reached the very end. Bulkhead stops and Miko steps out. She starts to walk to a grave that surprisingly well kept. She gets to the grave and sits down.

Miko: Hey Addvon. It has been a while. I was able to make new friends.

No one:...

Miko: Their is Jack and Ralph who are great people. Jack is a bit of a scaredy cat and Ralph is like a boy genius. But probably not as smart as you.

No one:...

Bulkhead: Miko.

Miko: I even made friends with aliens! Can you believe it. They are called the autobots lead by Optimus Prime. Then their is Ratchet the medic. You would probably like him he acts like you when I am in your lab. Then their is Arcee she can transform into motorcycle and is watching over Jack. Bumblebee is a cool black and yellow car. He can't speak but surprisingly Ralph and the other autobots can understand him. Then their is Bulkhead he is great! We end down a mountain side before coming to see you. It was great. I will try to visit you earlier next time. I have to go now. I miss you Addvon. *Walks back to Bulkhead and gets in*

Bulkhead: Miko. I am sorry about your friend. I had no idea he was gone.

Miko: It is fine Bulk. It has been like this for three years.

Bulkhead: How did he...

Miko: His house had exploded with him and his father. They couldn't find the body but they found his shirt with a large amounts of blood on it so he is assumed dead.

Bulkhead: Wait didn't Arcee say something about seeing a human get in a car with Minicons and leaving a exploding house. Well he is in a better place now Miko.

Miko: I hope so.

Bulkhead: Well let's head back to the base. Pretty sure Optimus wants us back soon.