Chapter 42: That Guy

A/N: yesterday's was EXO's COMEBACK! Ohmygasshhhhhh! Sehun was SOO HOT with his wet dance!;;))

---
Lotte Supermarket. Third Person.

After ChanBaek decided that they would sleepover a night at Luhan's house, Mrs.Lu insisted to go to the supermarket to buy some groceries and ask Luhan or Baekhyun to tag along. Both of them agreed and they're now at the supermarket, surveying some stuffs.

"Luhannah, let's try out some of that food that they're displaying." says Baekhyun, pulling Luhan to the counter where a saleswoman who's about in her 40s greeted them with a smile. "Aigo. Hello there, young boys. Want to try out of this newly cooked fresh fishballs?" She smiles, lifting a cup of fishballs as Baekhyun gladly accepts it.

Luhan chuckled. "You didn't get over your moodswings don't you." says Luhan, watching as Baekhyun finishes those fishballs and throw the cup away inside the can. Baekhyun giggles, "My baby's always craving for something so I should eat it for him..."

Before both of them could head towards the next section, a familiar guy halted right infront of them with a wide smile on his face. "We meet again, Luhan. Baekhyun." The guy said and Luhan slightly looses the grip from Baekhyun's hands, "Y-You."

"Aha. You'd still remember me, Luhan? I'm happy for that." The guy smiles, reaching his hands to touch Luhan's face but Baekhyun immediately pulled Luhan away. "Yoo Illrak, get lost, or else." Baekhyun glowers, hiding Luhan behind his back.

Illrak smirks, "I'm not going to hurt beauties like both of you, remember what I wanted to do with both of you like the last time in school? Too bad, your boyfriends punched me on the face and kicked me at the basement. It felt bad though, but I still want the both of you."

"Just shut the fuck up, Yoo Illrak. If you dare to touch us I fucking swear I would kill you." Luhan suddenly growled behind Baekhyun's back, saunters beside Baekhyun, wearing off his fearless face. Baekhyun drops his jaw with his eyes slightly widen, "L-Luhan..."

Ilrak laughs sarcastically, "Oh my, the beauty is mad at me? Aw, don't be." Then, Ilrak touches Luhan by the cheeks, caressing it softly as Luhan quickly grips his hands tightly that made the boy gawked in pain. "I-It hurts. It hurts. Let go."

Once Luhan broke the grip off his hands, Ilrak sternly stare at Luhan as if he was mocking him. "What?" Luhan glared at him. Ilrak bursts into a laugh, "Pft. You haven't been to school for awhile and look at your stomach, it doesn't fit your beauty." "So what? It's none of your fucking bussiness so get the hell out of here, let's go Baekhyun." says Luhan, pulling Baekhyun with him and went outside the supermarket.

"Yah, yah, yah, Luhaen~ I've never seen that side of yours, Luhan! Just now you looked so terrifying with that deathly glare of yours!" Baekhyun chides, folding his arms across his chest as he watches Luhan cools himself down with an energy drink he boughy before getting out. Luhan smirks, "Just don't spread this side of me, you know I prefer it to keep a secret between the both of us."

Baekhyun nods, "Okay then. Ya' know, I'm expecting alot of that side of yours, it's rarely to be seen by me or the other members too."

"The others doesn't know about this, Baekhyun." Luhan exclaims. Baekhyun snaps, "What the hell! Seriously, Luhan?" Luhan nods his head once before getting back inside the car and wait for his mother too come back, "I'll tell you once we reached home. Only the two of us, okay?" Baekhyun grinned in the agreement, "Okay."

---
Gangnam. Lu's Residence. Third Person.

"We're Home!" Mrs.Lu announced once the three of them entered the household with basket full of groceries were in their hands. Then, Sehun came strutting down the door entrance and greeted them with a cheerful smile while the other hand, Chanyeol, followed the younger behind. "Welcome back, Mrs.Lu."