Chapter 36: Terrible

Myeongdong Street. Chanyeol's POV.

I watch Baekhyun as he accepts a large cup of tteokbeokki from a kind old-lady who happens to recognize her regular customer that always visit to her place and buy her street foods. Baekhyun smiles as he turns around and meet my gaze, "Let's go Channie." "Why'd you always ignore my warnings? I told you to not eat spicy foods, especially this" I held up the cup with my free hand while the other hand were locked up with Baekhyun's.

Baekhyun pouts, "Believe me, Channie. This tteokbeokki isn't spicy at all just like the other tteokbeokki selling around the streets. I often visit that ahjumma food stall because she doesn't sell spicy foods." "Ow. Really, Baek?" I slightly grins as I pull him closer, walking along the streets in Myeongdong really does makes us at ease just by seeing the city lights around us.

"It's been a long time, Baek. Spending our time strolling around the streets, right?" I exclaim. Baekhyun quickly bobs his head, "Yea, Chanyeol. All we do was school, work, and bully. Haha." "Seriously, Baek? I don't remember if I do study or work. All I do was bullying, Hah." Baekhyun grins, "Next time, I want both of us to visit here with our child together." "That means, I have to wait another 9 months?"

Baekhyun chuckles as he playfully hit on my arm lightly, "Of course, you pabo." "I hope time flies faster so that your wish will be granted" I smiled, swaying my arm around his shoulders. Before both of us could reach a nearby bench, my phone silently vibrates inside my pocket as I fish it out and answer the call.

"Chanyeol-ah..." it was my mom's voice on the line, she sounds like she was crying and clearly her voice broke.

  "Mom? What's wrong? Are you crying?"

"Yeol-ah, h-help me, Chanyeol-ah..."

  "Wh-what happened?! Tell me mom!"

"Y-your dad-"

  "Dad? Did he cheated on you?!"

"Y-yes. But ho-w did you"

  "There's no time to explain mom, where is he now?!"

"H-he's in a hotel room at our hotel, Yeol... He-he was with"

  "I know mom. I gotta go"

I quickly hung up, taking one last glance of Baekhyun who was now sitting on the bench while enjoying his tteokbeokki. He looks at me and pats a seat beside him, "Come over here Chanyeol-ah." "I-I'm sorry Baekkie-ah, there's an emergency. M-my mom's in trouble" great. I lied. But it was the only choice for not hurting him, I don't want to reveal our father's secret yet.

"What! Ho-"  I cut him off with a peck, patting gently on his back as I ran, leaving him dumbfounded alone on the bench. "Chanyeol! Where are you going?! You're leaving me?!"

No. I am not going to leave you, Baekhyunnah. But I will surely make your dad leaves!

Park Legend Hotel. Lobby.

I find a few of the hotel staffs quickly plunging into a perfect bow as I entered the lobby furiously, with my sleeves rolled up when my legs couldn't get to walk properly but to storm all the way to the lift. I give out a hard sigh, rapidly pressing on the button as I wait for the elevator until it comes down.

Before I could cease through the opened elevator, something flicked between my mind as it suddenly hollered me from entering. I gave out a hard sigh once again, turning back as I jaunt toward the reception. "Tell me which room is my father is in NOW" I yelled, causing some scene around the lobby as I bowed head apologitacally. The reception startled as she immediately taps on her keyboard, "I-It's in room 15-67."