four: long distance relationship?

Nini was scared. She was happier than ever to say that she got offered a spot at the YAC. The school she had dreamed about going to for months. But at the same time she was scared of what would happen now that she could finally call Ricky her boyfriend again. She didn't know if following her dreams and leave what she had would be worth it if it meant that she would loose Ricky once again.

It had been a week since opening night and Nini couldn't find the courage to tell anyone. Kourtney knew about it since Nini never could shut her mouth when it came to her best friend. And despite everything Kourtney was the one that made this dream real in the first place. But Nini's choice to not tell Ricky right away made Kourtney less proud of her close friend. It is easier said than done is what Nini had responded. Which was true, that Ricky left when he got mad or received negative news wasn't abnormal. When she for the first time told him she loved him before leaving for theatre camp for a month for example. It is not news to anyone that he requested a pause. She was going away for a month and he didn't think he could handle that. Now she is going to move to a different state and wants to expect him to be calm and positive about it. But she was going to do it, today, no matter what.

LINE BREAK

Nini was sitting in her room in front of her mirror finishing the last touches of her makeup when she got a message from Ricky telling her he was outside in five minutes. He wanted to take her on a real date since they hadn't had time to go on one since they got back together on opening night a while ago. His economy wasn't the strongest though, which meant that their date took place at their local diner. But Nini didn't mind. The fact that they were together again was the only matter. Plus the diner has very good fries that you never want to miss out on.

She reached for her bag and put on a pair of sneakers before opening her door to walk out of her pink room. Nini hadn't told Ricky that she needed to talk to him about something, which she now realized she probably should have. All he expected was some fries with his girlfriend.

Outside her porch Ricky stood with the car door open for Nini to step in.

"Hi" he said with a big grin as soon as he saw her opening the door.

"Hi"

She walked up to him and kissed him gently feeling his smile against her lips before sitting down in the car seat.

Car rides with Nini and Ricky is something you would never want to miss out on. It contained loud singing to mostly One Direction. This time "What A Feeling" on repeat since it was both of their favorite.

LINE BREAK

"Hey, you have to aim right." She laughed at him after his fifteenth attempt to throw fries into her mouth. Four fries laid on the floor while the other ones probably hit another customers head.

"That's what she said." Ricky was known for having a very childish humor which Nini did not appreciate as much as he did.

"Shut up." Nini said with a small chuckle.

"Okay, you try it if it is so easy." He responded talking about the fries once again.

She picked up a fry and tossed it right into his mouth. He looked up at her with big eyes and his hands up in the air. "So when did you become Troy Bolton?" She laughed at his comment. "They're waiting for you in basketball tryouts." This was as false as it could be. Neither Nini or Ricky for that part had ever scored a point at a basketball game. That's why they stuck to musical theatre.

"What can I say, I have my secrets."

He tossed a few fries from the table into his own mouth before taking her hand and giving it a small gentle kiss.