Chapter Six

I covered Chris's mouth with my hand, causing him to look away from the road ahead.

"Whatever you say, I will not stop hanging out with Emma." I retorted back, as I stared into his blue eyes

I wiped my hand on his black jacket, and focused on the road ahead that became more and more enclosed by forest and darkness, as we approached the house. I heard Chris mutter something behind the wheel, this discussion was not over yet it seemed. He stopped the car behind the house and slammed the door closed. Emma was probably an important person. I ran a little ahead of him until I blocked the door.

"What's the matter with you?" I said hoarsely, as I began to feel sick. He shoved me away from the door and carried on inside.

"Stop hanging out with Emma," he said a little too loudly. I tripped over some shoes in the hall, and felt that this conversation was getting old fast.

"It will never happen," I replied angrily.

He turned around before he entered into the dining room, with an angry look on his face.

"You did not give me one chance to explain why you should stop hanging out with Emma," he shouted loudly.

He went into the dining room, not bothering to listen to my response. I was just about to go up to my room when Chris pulled me into the dining room. My butt hurt because of the hard material on the chair, I was shoved into. And the hard table did not help my forearms either. Suddenly I met someone's eyes in front of me, it was Jason, when he noticed me looking he smiled at me. I gasped, what was he doing here? Was he another hidden son? I stood up completely pissed as I saw everyone staring at me from their usual places. I stared angrily at my dad.

"Not only have you avoided me all my life, you are sitting here like you are someone important. My mom gave you the chance to get to know me, and you threw it away the first chance you got. But you know what? This is also my mother's fault. She thought that I didn't need to be told about your new 'family'."  I pointed at everyone that was sitting around the table. "Is this the reason why you left me and my mom? Because I really don't understand, all my life I have tried to stop being jealous of my friends dad's. At least talk to me? Why did my mother think that I could be a 'better' person in your presence?"

I took a break, everyone seemed dumbfounded by my outburst. Allison stood up and applauded

"What a wonderful speech, I almost felt a tear gather in my eye."

"Shut the fuck up, Allison" Chris yelled, he seemed to be yelling a lot today. I could feel his pity when he looked at me.

I looked at my father and saw no reaction at all. He just sat there and didn't seem to know what to say. We made eye contact and I felt that he was not in his element. He seemed uncomfortable. I turned around and went upstairs and into my room. Exhausted I threw myself on the bed and sighed. I should call my mom soon. It was strange that I hadn't heard from her. I heard someone knock on the door.

"Come in. It's not like I'm going to stop you."

The door opened and Jason entered. He stared at me trapping me in his electric blue eyes, I did not know why I felt so strange looking into them. His hard muscles where visible from under his white t-shirt. And his hands were inside his jeans pocket. He walked slowly towards me.

"I am not your father's son," he said and smiled.

He sat on the bed and rested his arms on the thighs, while he looked at the white wall in front of him.

"You should give him a chance. During the years I have known him, I know that he always has a reason for what he does," he continued.

He talked to me liked I had known him for years. I rolled my eyes at him.

"That's the problem during the years as you've known him," I muttered.

He was going to continue, when I stopped him by covering his mouth with my hands, I could feel his hard jawline underneath them. His eyes did not leave my face once, and we seemed to inch closer to each other as every second passed. Our moment was soon interrupted when I heard a cough.

"Covering other people's mouths seem to be your specialty, I see" Chris said while laughing a little. Jason quickly stood up and stepped out of the room walking past Chris.

I also stood up and felt that I needed fresh air all of a sudden, and that it was time to visit these forests.

"Where are you going" Chris yelled after me.

"Shouting seems to be your specialty, I see" I replied back.

Comment/Vote !!  :)